Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Steelers
-
I remember Devin Bush being a big name in whatever draft he was in. I just now realized he wears number 30.
That’s an odd football number. Jamel White is the last guy that comes to mind for the Browns.
I remember Devin Bush being a big name in whatever draft he was in. I just now realized he wears number 30.
That’s an odd football number. Jamel White is the last guy that comes to mind for the Browns.
I am sure he would love to have a massive game come sunday
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login