Aaron Rodgers leaving NYJ
-
I’m seeing Giants or Steelers right now. Who knows.
I think we’re close enough to the end of Rodgers playing career to wax poetic. It’s been kinda fun watching his career. I sorta remember his draft, getting a little low key dejected as the first round churned on, only to finally get picked by Green Bay at 22 where he could look forward to sitting behind the inimitable Brett Favre for a few years.
Then eventually on to greatness, and then weirdness. Psychedelic drugs and political ramblings. I’m looking forward to the weird shit he does after football.
Yeah, Rodgers after Football should be entertaining... Incidentally.. Sorry to digress.. But I think you were the one who suggested "Bautistas Hole In The Wall" LV... Great call on that one... Even the table wine was very pallet worthy.. We did however take the plunge on Peter Luger Steakhouse... Even the steak sauce was f'kn amazing... Guy Fieris Flavortown was awesome too!.. The bourbon BBQ sauce..Holy F'k is it good..Great food in Vegas but you'll go broke in a hurry..
Yeah, Rodgers after Football should be entertaining... Incidentally.. Sorry to digress.. But I think you were the one who suggested "Bautistas Hole In The Wall" LV... Great call on that one... Even the table wine was very pallet worthy.. We did however take the plunge on Peter Luger Steakhouse... Even the steak sauce was f'kn amazing... Guy Fieris Flavortown was awesome too!.. The bourbon BBQ sauce..Holy F'k is it good..Great food in Vegas but you'll go broke in a hurry..
I kinda liked the Outback Steakhouse up inside the giant Coca Cola bottle walking from the Paris to the MGM Grand. Unique setting to say the least.
-
I’m seeing Giants or Steelers right now. Who knows.
I think we’re close enough to the end of Rodgers playing career to wax poetic. It’s been kinda fun watching his career. I sorta remember his draft, getting a little low key dejected as the first round churned on, only to finally get picked by Green Bay at 22 where he could look forward to sitting behind the inimitable Brett Favre for a few years.
Then eventually on to greatness, and then weirdness. Psychedelic drugs and political ramblings. I’m looking forward to the weird shit he does after football.
Yeah, Rodgers after Football should be entertaining... Incidentally.. Sorry to digress.. But I think you were the one who suggested "Bautistas Hole In The Wall" LV... Great call on that one... Even the table wine was very pallet worthy.. We did however take the plunge on Peter Luger Steakhouse... Even the steak sauce was f'kn amazing... Guy Fieris Flavortown was awesome too!.. The bourbon BBQ sauce..Holy F'k is it good..Great food in Vegas but you'll go broke in a hurry..
Yeah, Rodgers after Football should be entertaining... Incidentally.. Sorry to digress.. But I think you were the one who suggested "Bautistas Hole In The Wall" LV... Great call on that one... Even the table wine was very pallet worthy.. We did however take the plunge on Peter Luger Steakhouse... Even the steak sauce was f'kn amazing... Guy Fieris Flavortown was awesome too!.. The bourbon BBQ sauce..Holy F'k is it good..Great food in Vegas but you'll go broke in a hurry..
Ha, it wasn’t me, l’ve never been to Vegas. I’m taking mental notes though if l do go sometime. I do love a good meal.
-
I’m seeing Giants or Steelers right now. Who knows.
I think we’re close enough to the end of Rodgers playing career to wax poetic. It’s been kinda fun watching his career. I sorta remember his draft, getting a little low key dejected as the first round churned on, only to finally get picked by Green Bay at 22 where he could look forward to sitting behind the inimitable Brett Favre for a few years.
Then eventually on to greatness, and then weirdness. Psychedelic drugs and political ramblings. I’m looking forward to the weird shit he does after football.
Yeah, Rodgers after Football should be entertaining... Incidentally.. Sorry to digress.. But I think you were the one who suggested "Bautistas Hole In The Wall" LV... Great call on that one... Even the table wine was very pallet worthy.. We did however take the plunge on Peter Luger Steakhouse... Even the steak sauce was f'kn amazing... Guy Fieris Flavortown was awesome too!.. The bourbon BBQ sauce..Holy F'k is it good..Great food in Vegas but you'll go broke in a hurry..
Yeah, Rodgers after Football should be entertaining... Incidentally.. Sorry to digress.. But I think you were the one who suggested "Bautistas Hole In The Wall" LV... Great call on that one... Even the table wine was very pallet worthy.. We did however take the plunge on Peter Luger Steakhouse... Even the steak sauce was f'kn amazing... Guy Fieris Flavortown was awesome too!.. The bourbon BBQ sauce..Holy F'k is it good..Great food in Vegas but you'll go broke in a hurry..
So you’re back from Vegas?
I’m sure you’re ready for our meet up then.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login