Skip to content

SellTheBrowns.com up and running

The Browns Board
23 15 3.1k
  • @broncoinskinland said:

    Hmmm, "The LA Browns"...I don't like the sound of it, gonna pass, but thanks for the invite.

    don't worry about that happening. it will be the oakland jaguars if anything. they are going to have all 8 home games blacked out. cleveland is still a very profitable town.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    don't worry about that happening. it will be the oakland jaguars if anything. they are going to have all 8 home games blacked out. cleveland is still a very profitable town.

    I wouldn't doubt it. Someones moving somewhere sometime soon though with the LA stadium completed. I'm just saying now may not be the right time to rock the boat. There's also my tendancy to always give a new regime at least two years to try and get something going, so overall I think this is jumping the gun.

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    don't worry about that happening. it will be the oakland jaguars if anything. they are going to have all 8 home games blacked out. cleveland is still a very profitable town.

    I wouldn't doubt it. Someones moving somewhere sometime soon though with the LA stadium completed. I'm just saying now may not be the right time to rock the boat. There's also my tendancy to always give a new regime at least two years to try and get something going, so overall I think this is jumping the gun.

    @broncoinskinland said:

    I wouldn't doubt it. Someones moving somewhere sometime soon though with the LA stadium completed. I'm just saying now may not be the right time to rock the boat. There's also my tendancy to always give a new regime at least two years to try and get something going, so overall I think this is jumping the gun.

    i agree about the new regime thing, but lerner has owned the browns for over 7 years now and this still has yet to win a single playoff game. cleveland is one of the biggest football towns in america and the only reason that modell moved the team is because he was broke and that guy from baltimore relieved him of his debt. it's like when a couple years ago everyone was worried about dan rooney not being a majority owner of the steelers and people feared the steelers movinig. why would anyone do that? they are either one or two iin biggest fan bases and they are the number one sport in pittsburgh. well football is still king in cleveland too and we aren't going anywhere.

  • @broncoinskinland said:

    I wouldn't doubt it. Someones moving somewhere sometime soon though with the LA stadium completed. I'm just saying now may not be the right time to rock the boat. There's also my tendancy to always give a new regime at least two years to try and get something going, so overall I think this is jumping the gun.

    i agree about the new regime thing, but lerner has owned the browns for over 7 years now and this still has yet to win a single playoff game. cleveland is one of the biggest football towns in america and the only reason that modell moved the team is because he was broke and that guy from baltimore relieved him of his debt. it's like when a couple years ago everyone was worried about dan rooney not being a majority owner of the steelers and people feared the steelers movinig. why would anyone do that? they are either one or two iin biggest fan bases and they are the number one sport in pittsburgh. well football is still king in cleveland too and we aren't going anywhere.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    i agree about the new regime thing, but lerner has owned the browns for over 7 years now and this still has yet to win a single playoff game. cleveland is one of the biggest football towns in america and the only reason that modell moved the team is because he was broke and that guy from baltimore relieved him of his debt. it's like when a couple years ago everyone was worried about dan rooney not being a majority owner of the steelers and people feared the steelers movinig. why would anyone do that? they are either one or two iin biggest fan bases and they are the number one sport in pittsburgh. well football is still king in cleveland too and we aren't going anywhere.

    Baltimore was a big football town when the Colt's moved, but I will give you the argument, Cleveland is good for football and football is good for Cleveland. Add in this economy and a move is almost out of the question I agree, but this might be another of those be careful what you wish for moments...