Path to back in the hunt. The last 7 games.
-
Hanz; why give the six year old any credit? Ignore....best guard against trolls; is sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh complete ignore. I did this to several trolls on this board; could not be more happy!
-
\ said:
Hanz; why give the six year old any credit? Ignore....best guard against trolls; is sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh complete ignore. I did this to several trolls on this board; could not be more happy!Good point. But I do find fun goofing on some of these boobs. Kind of like putting a lyme carrying tick underneath a magnifying glass.
-
\ said:
Hanz; why give the six year old any credit? Ignore....best guard against trolls; is sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh complete ignore. I did this to several trolls on this board; could not be more happy!Download your ignore button and be done with it, listerine...
you're welcome,
Pops
1964
Meet the Beatles, Lyndon B. Johnson escalates troop presence in Vietnam, Browns win something.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login