Quinshon Judkins was allegedly arrested
-
In a bar there are two things to never discuss, politics and religion...
I used to tell my logistics team that 3rd rail topics should not be discussed in the workplace. In addition to religion & politics I included gun control and abortion. Now I guess one could include immigrant migration. This is because people feel VERY strongly on either side of the issue(s). All it does is cause animosity and could result in hatred for one another. It could even lead to physical altercations. - I did take my post down a couple of days ago.
I used to tell my logistics team that 3rd rail topics should not be discussed in the workplace. In addition to religion & politics I included gun control and abortion. Now I guess one could include immigrant migration. This is because people feel VERY strongly on either side of the issue(s). All it does is cause animosity and could result in hatred for one another. It could even lead to physical altercations. - I did take my post down a couple of days ago.
LOL! I didn't even notice you took it down. We just moved last Saturday; but it feels like we've been moving for weeks. I don't blame you for doing what you did at your workplace if you wanted a good chance to build a cohesive team.
-
-
Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.
-
I think most of the second rounders are still unsigned?
not sure , I wonder who is gonna handle judkins lawyers dues
-
I think most of the second rounders are still unsigned?
You are correct Sir. 28 of the 32 second rounders are still unsigned. As I recall, the reason is speculated to be that they want to see how much guaranteed money the player picked before them is getting.
-
-
-
-
Why did you have to bring race into it?
That's a good question. But I don't take it to mean any more than, It narrows the comparison a little bit but he doesn't think that they're terribly similar. I don't think that he was being racist or anything. He's been here a long time and hasn't projected that type of persona...
-
Why did you have to bring race into it?
That's a good question. But I don't take it to mean any more than, It narrows the comparison a little bit but he doesn't think that they're terribly similar. I don't think that he was being racist or anything. He's been here a long time and hasn't projected that type of persona...
That's a good question. But I don't take it to mean any more than, It narrows the comparison a little bit but he doesn't think that they're terribly similar. I don't think that he was being racist or anything. He's been here a long time and hasn't projected that type of persona...
Dang,, you his press secretary?
It wasn't that serious bro, just me bein the smart ass I am
-
That's a good question. But I don't take it to mean any more than, It narrows the comparison a little bit but he doesn't think that they're terribly similar. I don't think that he was being racist or anything. He's been here a long time and hasn't projected that type of persona...
Dang,, you his press secretary?
It wasn't that serious bro, just me bein the smart ass I am
Dang,, you his press secretary? Now that's funny!
Just call me Bondi. lol
It wasn't that serious bro, just me bein the smart ass I am
Sorry, I wasn't sure...and felt I could do my good deed for the day.
( BTW, we're playing a summer show for the veterans at the Veterans Home tomorrow. I'm gonna play my custom shop strat. Nothing but the best for the veterans. That and it's a pretty safe environment where it won't get stolen. Of course saying that opens the door for bad karma )
-
I think most of the second rounders are still unsigned?
You are correct Sir. 28 of the 32 second rounders are still unsigned. As I recall, the reason is speculated to be that they want to see how much guaranteed money the player picked before them is getting.
You are correct Sir. 28 of the 32 second rounders are still unsigned. As I recall, the reason is speculated to be that they want to see how much guaranteed money the player picked before them is getting.
I thought I heard that the top guy in the second round somehow got his whole contract guaranteed and that is what is throwing off the whole second round in general?
And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M. That would be bananas.
-
-
You are correct Sir. 28 of the 32 second rounders are still unsigned. As I recall, the reason is speculated to be that they want to see how much guaranteed money the player picked before them is getting.
I thought I heard that the top guy in the second round somehow got his whole contract guaranteed and that is what is throwing off the whole second round in general?
And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M. That would be bananas.
And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M.
I wonder how that would work. I remember Rich Eisen (I think him) during Sanders' fall in the draft that he couldn't go back. I mean, you can always go back to school right? But I don't think you can be drafted again. ??
-
And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M.
I wonder how that would work. I remember Rich Eisen (I think him) during Sanders' fall in the draft that he couldn't go back. I mean, you can always go back to school right? But I don't think you can be drafted again. ??
-
Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.
Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.
Thanks for the update Syd! A long time ago, my mom told me - "if you don't have anything good or nice to say; then don't say anything."
Unfortunately for y'all - I was listening; but I didn't hear her until just now...
-
Shadeur Sanders didn’t have any eligibility left. He was a senior
Yeah, but he can always go back to school. But are you saying that if you're a junior, declared for the draft, got drafted, and then for whatever reason, let's say, he didn't like the round he was drafted in, or doesn't like the team that drafted him, he can go back to school for his senior year and be eligible for the draft again? (enough commas in that sentence do ya think
)
-
Both have unbelievable heart and somewhat similar running styles.. Why did you have to bring race into it?
Because, beyond the subjective measurement of "heart", they're pretty much nothing alike. I had someone the other day tell me Andrew Armstrong reminds them of Ceedee Lamb. Beyond dreads and being black, there's minimum comparison. I had to hear from that same person how Jaxon Dart and Josh Allen are alike. Apart from being white and running more north-south, they're nothing similar as passers.
I don't bring race into these things as a negative. Only to show that it's easy for people to make comparisons that, mechanically and structurally, are way off. Because the cosmetic looks about the same. Isn't a knock directly on you, most people do it whether they realize it or not. And they do it out of pure appreciation, not discrimination.
We do agree on one thing about the A-train comparison though - I think Cam would be the type of guy who would line up anywhere in the backfield that you'd ask him to play and he'd give you his best effort.
-
-
You are correct Sir. 28 of the 32 second rounders are still unsigned. As I recall, the reason is speculated to be that they want to see how much guaranteed money the player picked before them is getting.
I thought I heard that the top guy in the second round somehow got his whole contract guaranteed and that is what is throwing off the whole second round in general?
And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M. That would be bananas.
And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M. That would be bananas.
They're trying to stick some guaranteed money clause in there which would negate it, but they are the ones who actually decide whether that happens or not, so he's holding back. And there is a loophole that allows him to go back to A&M if they don't take the clause out. I personally hope they don't naturally. Love to get him one more year so he can be the featured DE.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login