well this sucks, I as others were pulling for this kid
-
Good answer....you got that right.?
Typical answer from a kid with an immature mentality... I live in the real world.. I have been shot at and had knives and guns pointed at my head... He continues to live in a fairy tale... My family has fought communism and social injustices first hand... We don't owe this motherfucker a goddamn thing.. At least you and I can break bread and treat each in a humane way with respect.. You have always been one of my favorite posters.. Even at times when we disagreed...
Typical answer from a kid with an immature mentality... I live in the real world.. I have been shot at and had knives and guns pointed at my head... He continues to live in a fairy tale...
Like where you'd meet me anywhere, anyplace after running your mouth at me? That real world?
Or the real world where your dad beat up Gene Hickerson? That real world?
-
We'll have to remember his name when he catches on with another team and plays great against the Browns....
We'll have to remember his name when he catches on with another team and plays great against the Browns....
I see... Why would anyone want him to play great against the Browns? Undrafted Rookies with severe hamstring injuries aren't going to take roster spots. Having said that, @texasag1969 brought up some good points where he could still get picked back up by the Browns IF/when his injury heals up.
-
We'll have to remember his name when he catches on with another team and plays great against the Browns....
I see... Why would anyone want him to play great against the Browns? Undrafted Rookies with severe hamstring injuries aren't going to take roster spots. Having said that, @texasag1969 brought up some good points where he could still get picked back up by the Browns IF/when his injury heals up.
I see... Why would anyone want him to play great against the Browns? Undrafted Rookies with severe hamstring injuries aren't going to take roster spots. Having said that, @texasag1969 brought up some good points where he could still get picked back up by the Browns IF/when his injury heals up.
Because it fuels the faux outrage the Poliboard Klan can vomit onto here. ?
-
You love the local boys. The biggest reason is because you have that ability to identify with their NFL dream at an even more personal level.
That said - maybe I was watching a different game? Luke wasn't a camp standout, was struggling to get separation at any part of his routes and his one catch was on a heads-up scramble drill where the DBs eyes just got caught looking. A DB who isn't even an NFL starter.
It's important to set aside the emotion and put things in their proper perspective.
-
You love the local boys. The biggest reason is because you have that ability to identify with their NFL dream at an even more personal level.
That said - maybe I was watching a different game? Luke wasn't a camp standout, was struggling to get separation at any part of his routes and his one catch was on a heads-up scramble drill where the DBs eyes just got caught looking. A DB who isn't even an NFL starter.
It's important to set aside the emotion and put things in their proper perspective.
You love the local boys. The biggest reason is because you have that ability to identify with their NFL dream at an even more personal level.
That said - maybe I was watching a different game? Luke wasn't a camp standout, was struggling to get separation at any part of his routes and his one catch was on a heads-up scramble drill where the DBs eyes just got caught looking. A DB who isn't even an NFL starter.
It's important to set aside the emotion and put things in their proper perspective.
We might be revisiting this conversation this coming offseason regarding the Browns first round picks and a certain Penn State quarterback entering the 2026 Draft whose family has had Browns season tickets for generations.
-
I see... Why would anyone want him to play great against the Browns? Undrafted Rookies with severe hamstring injuries aren't going to take roster spots. Having said that, @texasag1969 brought up some good points where he could still get picked back up by the Browns IF/when his injury heals up.
Because it fuels the faux outrage the Poliboard Klan can vomit onto here. ?
Because it fuels the faux outrage the Poliboard Klan can vomit onto here. ?
? Poor Cal! He's been sleeping with the lights on just waiting for the "enemy within" to come after his guns. He's probably a legend at Chuck E. Cheese for how much heat he packs worrying about any 8 year old boys that want to rough him up. It's gotta feel like a Roadhouse movie gone wrong over there...
-
You love the local boys. The biggest reason is because you have that ability to identify with their NFL dream at an even more personal level.
That said - maybe I was watching a different game? Luke wasn't a camp standout, was struggling to get separation at any part of his routes and his one catch was on a heads-up scramble drill where the DBs eyes just got caught looking. A DB who isn't even an NFL starter.
It's important to set aside the emotion and put things in their proper perspective.
We might be revisiting this conversation this coming offseason regarding the Browns first round picks and a certain Penn State quarterback entering the 2026 Draft whose family has had Browns season tickets for generations.
We might be revisiting this conversation this coming offseason regarding the Browns first round picks and a certain Penn State quarterback entering the 2026 Draft whose family has had Browns season tickets for generations.
If Allar is the 2nd coming of Bernie, I'm all for it.
If he's the 2nd coming of Brady Quinn, then I'm going to pass.
So far he's looked more of the latter than the former.
-
We might be revisiting this conversation this coming offseason regarding the Browns first round picks and a certain Penn State quarterback entering the 2026 Draft whose family has had Browns season tickets for generations.
If Allar is the 2nd coming of Bernie, I'm all for it.
If he's the 2nd coming of Brady Quinn, then I'm going to pass.
So far he's looked more of the latter than the former.
If Allar is the 2nd coming of Bernie, I'm all for it.
If he's the 2nd coming of Brady Quinn, then I'm going to pass.
So far he's looked more of the latter than the former.
At this point, he's a guy that on paper checks a lot of the proverbial boxes, but at the end of the day he's just not "that guy" on the field.
We'll see how his last season at Penn State goes. He's got a lot of talent around him, he will have no excuses.
-
You love the local boys. The biggest reason is because you have that ability to identify with their NFL dream at an even more personal level.
That said - maybe I was watching a different game? Luke wasn't a camp standout, was struggling to get separation at any part of his routes and his one catch was on a heads-up scramble drill where the DBs eyes just got caught looking. A DB who isn't even an NFL starter.
It's important to set aside the emotion and put things in their proper perspective.
We might be revisiting this conversation this coming offseason regarding the Browns first round picks and a certain Penn State quarterback entering the 2026 Draft whose family has had Browns season tickets for generations.
We might be revisiting this conversation this coming offseason regarding the Browns first round picks and a certain Penn State quarterback entering the 2026 Draft whose family has had Browns season tickets for generations.
On a list of a 100 reasons to draft any player, that is reason 101
-
We might be revisiting this conversation this coming offseason regarding the Browns first round picks and a certain Penn State quarterback entering the 2026 Draft whose family has had Browns season tickets for generations.
On a list of a 100 reasons to draft any player, that is reason 101
-
We might be revisiting this conversation this coming offseason regarding the Browns first round picks and a certain Penn State quarterback entering the 2026 Draft whose family has had Browns season tickets for generations.
If Allar is the 2nd coming of Bernie, I'm all for it.
If he's the 2nd coming of Brady Quinn, then I'm going to pass.
So far he's looked more of the latter than the former.
If Allar is the 2nd coming of Bernie, I'm all for it.
If he's the 2nd coming of Brady Quinn, then I'm going to pass.
So far he's looked more of the latter than the former.
I agree.
The problem is local guys are always going to become fan favorites. People though Mitch Trubisky was going to be an all-pro.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login