For the haters
-
Cal I luv ya brother but... Give it up man... Let that ship sail friend... It was cool for what it was.. I wish him well... But we have a fotball team that's a hurtin' and need's a fixin'
Cal I luv ya brother but... Give it up man... Let that ship sail friend... It was cool for what it was.. I wish him well... But we have a fotball team that's a hurtin' and need's a fixin'
LOL. sorry, it's just my goofy sense of humor. I'll try to squelch it in the future.
I just hope the Browns will get a leader, and great example to impress kids, and a qb who builds a team around him.
Mendoza is that,
Sanders doesn't seem to be that. Not just my opinion:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login