Flacco Traded
-
All I kept seeing were the announcers showing Tomlin at the podium making fun of the Browns because he was upset we gave the Bengals Flacco.
I think we all agree our season was over before it started this year.
Always happy to see the Steelers lose and I'd say we had a hand in this one.
I think we all agree our season was over before it started this year.
It's insane a pro team could have such a passive attitude when asking fans to pay premium tickets price$.
I'm not a Tomlin fan, but he was absolutely spot on with his comments about AB & Flacco.
The Browns need to beat the Steelers at home.
-
I watched the game last night and yeah Flacco looked good. The Bengals Oline sprung to life and he stood back zinging pretty spirals all over the field. Ja’marr Chase is so stinking good. It’s not just that he’s fast and catches damn near everything, but the guy just manipulates movement so well after the catch that he routinely carves out extra YAC. It’s like he’s using Judo moves out there. He’ll pause or do a little hand swipe move to make a would be tackler over pursue and eat dust.
I was trying to decide which QB has the better crow’s feet between Flacco and Rodgers and l gotta give it to Joe.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login