The Official Browns vs Dolphins Game 7 Thread
-
Njoku might be gone after this year,
Yeah, I was going to say in the other post how ironic that we HAVE a nice big TE, but we can't keep him so we need a new one. It's like, we've got existing holes to fix and yet we're adding a new one by letting a guy walk.
Yeah, I was going to say in the other post how ironic that we HAVE a nice big TE, but we can't keep him so we need a new one. It's like, we've got existing holes to fix and yet we're adding a new one by letting a guy walk.
That's what totally inept FOs do. And we won't let them walk instead like a good owner would.
-
Njoku might be gone after this year, and I was thinking later in the draft for sure. In a perfect world the first three picks would be some kind of combination of QB, OT and WR
I'm not saying you are suggesting a QB in the 1st rd because you listed that position first. I've watched (I love college ball) a lot of college ball but not all. I don't think I've seen a QB worth high 1st rd value
I'm not saying you are suggesting a QB in the 1st rd because you listed that position first. I've watched (I love college ball) a lot of college ball but not all. I don't think I've seen a QB worth high 1st rd value
Maybe Mendoza, but that even feels possibly like a stretch. Everyone else being talked about as a possible candidate prior to the season hasn’t exactly performed that well. The guys who are now being touted as top QB prospects (Moore, Simpson, Sellers) are woefully experienced.
-
i was on the road coming back from the coast ( it was a angry ocean, some dude got washed out to sea) this looks like more fun
Yeah we love it, makes it easier to visit 2 of our sons who live in Texas & Arizona. We mix up our travels, try to see different areas of good ole USA.
Sucks about that guy getting washed to sea. Where was that?
Yeah we love it, makes it easier to visit 2 of our sons who live in Texas & Arizona. We mix up our travels, try to see different areas of good ole USA.
Sucks about that guy getting washed to sea. Where was that?
love to travel the good ole states, Siletz bay in Lincoln City, We were about 30 mins north of there and the beach was dangerous until the tide went out
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login