Skip to content

The Official Browns vs 49ers Game 12 Thread

The Browns Board
83 21 1.3k 1
  • This was a pure coaching loss, what happened to the 2023 Stefanski who beat an even better SF team with PJ Walker?

  • @nickers said:

    Well after 3 games... I can honestly say "Shiddur" isn't the answer... He has 0 field vision... Misses many open field targets.. I can't take it anymore...

    I totally disagree, he should have a 7 game sample size like Gabriel. Just as I stated pregame he needed his receivers to not give up on routes. Jeudy clearly did that today and was arguing about it with him on the sidelines. This offense maybe as bad as the Atlanta Falcons in the 90's who couldn't identify Brett Favre as a franchise QB and traded him to Green Bay. I'm not saying he's Brett Favre, he could be an Alex Smith good enough to stabilize the team so we can establish a system and winning culture then draft a Mahomes.

    @mddawg said:

    I totally disagree, he should have a 7 game sample size like Gabriel. Just as I stated pregame he needed his receivers to not give up on routes. Jeudy clearly did that today and was arguing about it with him on the sidelines. This offense maybe as bad as the Atlanta Falcons in the 90's who couldn't identify Brett Favre as a franchise QB and traded him to Green Bay. I'm not saying he's Brett Favre, he could be an Alex Smith good enough to stabilize the team so we can establish a system and winning culture then draft a Mahomes.

    Judy didnt give up on the ball.  Chase Daniels has a good breakdown of almost every throw including this play.  Judy is running at full speed, at an angle, and the throw required him to turn "straight" to get to it.  The throw should be out in front of the direction he is running. Instead where it went Judy just cant get to it with the change of direction (try turning direction while running full speed, you lose some speed with the change in direction)

    That said, the other nearby receiver, I think was Fannin, is also running towards same open area in front of Judy.  Both guys shouldn't be heading to the same area 

  • This was a pure coaching loss, what happened to the 2023 Stefanski who beat an even better SF team with PJ Walker?

    @mddawg said:

    This was a pure coaching loss, what happened to the 2023 Stefanski who beat an even better SF team with PJ Walker?

    Well, for starters SF didn’t miss 2 FG like they did in that 2023 meeting. CLE didnt have the same OL capabilities where in 2023 they ran for 160 yards.  ST in 2023 didn’t give up a 66 yard punt return.