Another One Bites the Dust
-
No doubt.
And here We are...
Well said AP1! If we could ever get Jimmy's 2 brain cells on speaking terms - we'd have a GM that can accurately assess talent at Offensive Tackle positions and interior OL positions. We're only as good as the apex of the organization so I'll ask - "Dysfunction junction what's your function?" I'll help - take inventory of the HC candidates that don't consider Andrew Berry as someone worthy of answering to.
Well said AP1! If we could ever get Jimmy's 2 brain cells on speaking terms - we'd have a GM that can accurately assess talent at Offensive Tackle positions and interior OL positions. We're only as good as the apex of the organization so I'll ask - "Dysfunction junction what's your function?" I'll help - take inventory of the HC candidates that don't consider Andrew Berry as someone worthy of answering to.
Hahahahahahahahaha
How generous you are with brain cell estimates, Flugel.
Conversely, Schoolhouse Rock ain't bailing us out of this one!
-
Well said AP1! If we could ever get Jimmy's 2 brain cells on speaking terms - we'd have a GM that can accurately assess talent at Offensive Tackle positions and interior OL positions. We're only as good as the apex of the organization so I'll ask - "Dysfunction junction what's your function?" I'll help - take inventory of the HC candidates that don't consider Andrew Berry as someone worthy of answering to.
Hahahahahahahahaha
How generous you are with brain cell estimates, Flugel.
Conversely, Schoolhouse Rock ain't bailing us out of this one!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login