Calfox's Ultra-stupid Preliminary Earliest Ever Stupid Mock Draft
-
the twist is..
Fano---Zona picks at 3.. I'm not high on Miami's Maulgoa, but lots of mocks put him ahead of Fano in Zona.
Titans pick #4.. QB Ward was sacked the most of any QB last season.. Why would they pass on Fano or Maulgoa?
Loane---How do teams get a Penn St. OL monster pass Pittsburgh (hosting draft) sitting at #21 ? yeah, they need QB or WR.. but. It'd be like the Browns passing on Caleb Downs if they pass on Vega for a WR ...
it's a good thing.. teams get 2 months to set boards.. Night one should be just as crazy as the past drafts
it's crazy - but I was guessing that Mauigoa and Fano would be gone, to those two teams. That leaves Lomu for the Browns, hopefully.
As usual, it gets complicated and confusing. A lot mocks have Fano and Mauigoa rated higher, but here, Lomu is rated #1. But that was back in January.
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2026-nfl-draft-pfsn-consensus-top-offensive-tackles/
I suppose the Browns could draft Caleb Downs at six, and go WR at 24, then OL with the next two picks, unless they sign a starter FA OL........ but that messes up my qb pick in round 3, LOL.
This is interesting - only 3 teams have two picks in the first round, the earliest first pick is the Cowboys at #12.
but I don't see that happening - the Cowboys don't have a pick in the 2rd or 3th rounds, so trading up with the Browns would give them the #6, and they wouldn't draft again until the 4th round.
I don't know, but it should be a hell of a lot of fun and/or shock to watch this draft.
This is interesting - only 3 teams have two picks in the first round, the earliest first pick is the Cowboys at #12. (Jets=Dallas=Rams)
but I don't see that happening - the Cowboys don't have a pick in the 2rd or 3th rounds, so trading up with the Browns would give them the #6, and they wouldn't draft again until the 4th round.
Jets #2 & 16 (nah, to much) Dallas #12 & 20 (possible)... Rams #13 & #29 (possible)
dallas trade link won't open.. did the math on this before though..
at pick 6,
Might be KC/Or _______? wanting to jump Saints for RB J. Love...
Dallas would have to give up 12 & 20 to come up to #6 for Edge (who's left of top 3)pass rusher or Downs. We'd give Dallas back a 2nd(#39) -OR- 3rd (#70) in point value difference (change) for their 20th pick.. Dallas could/may counter offer, future next year picks to just jump to pick #6
-
But Olaivavega Ioane - no way could I pass him up at 24. His athleticism lets him play
pre-combine.. my 2 mock favorite picks are getting Spencer Fano at #6.. Vega Loane at pick 24..so we agree on Loane..he's a beast (becomes huge target if Bitonio retires)
the twist is..
Fano---Zona picks at 3.. I'm not high on Miami's Maulgoa, but lots of mocks put him ahead of Fano in Zona.
Titans pick #4.. QB Ward was sacked the most of any QB last season.. Why would they pass on Fano or Maulgoa?
Loane---How do teams get a Penn St. OL monster pass Pittsburgh (hosting draft) sitting at #21 ? yeah, they need QB or WR.. but. It'd be like the Browns passing on Caleb Downs if they pass on Vega for a WR ...
it's a good thing.. teams get 2 months to set boards.. Night one should be just as crazy as the past drafts
pre-combine.. my 2 mock favorite picks are getting Spencer Fano at #6.. Vega Loane at pick 24..so we agree on Loane..he's a beast (becomes huge target if Bitonio retires)
the twist is..
Fano---Zona picks at 3.. I'm not high on Miami's Maulgoa, but lots of mocks put him ahead of Fano in Zona.
Titans pick #4.. QB Ward was sacked the most of any QB last season.. Why would they pass on Fano or Maulgoa?
Loane---How do teams get a Penn St. OL monster pass Pittsburgh (hosting draft) sitting at #21 ? yeah, they need QB or WR.. but. It'd be like the Browns passing on Caleb Downs if they pass on Vega for a WR ...
it's a good thing.. teams get 2 months to set boards.. Night one should be just as crazy as the past drafts
During the CFP, Miami was very protective with their frequency to put a TE + an H-Back/Wing-Back 1 yard over and 1 yard back from the right hip of TE to the right of Mauigoa - especially when they wanted to throw. He's obviously a great run blocker that may settle in at OG at the next level with an OTackle always lining up next to his outside shoulder. All this said, I haven't seen enough of him to say he can't pass protect with space to his outside shoulder because he seemed to hold up well when there wasn't help to his right. He's consistently regarded as one of the best RTs in this draft.
-
-
I've thrown plenty of hay bales back in the day - the smaller, very dry ones I could throw about almost 4'. The bigger, not as dry ones, nope. 14' throw, straight up? wow.
-
I've thrown plenty of hay bales back in the day - the smaller, very dry ones I could throw about almost 4'. The bigger, not as dry ones, nope. 14' throw, straight up? wow.
I've thrown plenty of hay bales back in the day - the smaller, very dry ones I could throw about almost 4'. The bigger, not as dry ones, nope. 14' throw, straight up? wow.
I'd help my grandfather load up about 8 or so rectangular bales on the back of his old tractor and ride on the top ones as he drove us down to the bottomland. He'd make his very distinctive cattle cattle call and they'd come running up as he cut the wire on each one in turn and we'd scatter it all around the tractor. Guess that predated frisbees and they were squares instead of rounds. Had to be careful not to fall off while doing this or risk getting trampled by hungry cattle. I could fly 'em out fairly far when broken down like that, though more often than not they'd just fall apart as I tried to fling 'em. Cattle didn't mind. LOL!
-
I've thrown plenty of hay bales back in the day - the smaller, very dry ones I could throw about almost 4'. The bigger, not as dry ones, nope. 14' throw, straight up? wow.
I'd help my grandfather load up about 8 or so rectangular bales on the back of his old tractor and ride on the top ones as he drove us down to the bottomland. He'd make his very distinctive cattle cattle call and they'd come running up as he cut the wire on each one in turn and we'd scatter it all around the tractor. Guess that predated frisbees and they were squares instead of rounds. Had to be careful not to fall off while doing this or risk getting trampled by hungry cattle. I could fly 'em out fairly far when broken down like that, though more often than not they'd just fall apart as I tried to fling 'em. Cattle didn't mind. LOL!
I'd help my grandfather load up about 8 or so rectangular bales on the back of his old tractor and ride on the top ones as he drove us down to the bottomland. He'd make his very distinctive cattle cattle call and they'd come running up as he cut the wire on each one in turn and we'd scatter it all around the tractor. Guess that predated frisbees and they were squares instead of rounds. Had to be careful not to fall off while doing this or risk getting trampled by hungry cattle. I could fly 'em out fairly far when broken down like that, though more often than not they'd just fall apart as I tried to fling 'em. Cattle didn't mind. LOL!
I was being careful, tossing hay bales into our hay loft off the big truck, way, way back decades ago, when several hay bales flipped out underneath me, and I fell sideways into the front of the horse stall, and flipped bounced into the stall into horse crap. Not one of my better moves. My ribs weren't broken, so I went back up and kept throwing. Couldn't do much of anything the next day.
Thanks for the memory, dammit. lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login