Skip to content

We're back

The Browns Board
22 14 363 1
  • In time for the draft! And just because I'm kind of a dick..

    Thank you for your Patriots

    FB_IMG_1776749373450.jpg

  • In time for the draft! And just because I'm kind of a dick..

    Thank you for your Patriots

    FB_IMG_1776749373450.jpg

    @westside-steve said:

    In time for the draft! And just because I'm kind of a dick..

    Thank you for your Patriots

    FB_IMG_1776749373450.jpg

    Thanks Stevo

  • Thanks WestSide.Ā  I've missed you so!Ā  šŸ™‚Ā  Ā  Ā Go Browns!!

  • In time for the draft! And just because I'm kind of a dick..

    Thank you for your Patriots

    FB_IMG_1776749373450.jpg

    @westside-steve said:

    In time for the draft! And just because I'm kind of a dick..

    Thank you for your Patriots

    FB_IMG_1776749373450.jpg

    Thank you, Mr. Steve !!!

  • Yeah I was flipping out with no Browns Board for a few days

  • Thanks...I was wondering if the board had passed away.

  • Thanks Ā Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

  • Thanks Ā Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    @gumby73 said:

    Thanks Ā Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    Mine was willing to give away the entire draft to be rid of me talking about the A&M baseball and softball teams on historic sweeps two weeks in a row. The women came back from a 6-0 deficit to take the last one from Miss. St. 10-9. See what I mean why she wanted to give it all away???Ā  BTW Perez leads the league by a lot in HRs, Bases on Balls, On base %age and tied for hit by pitch. 3rd in batting average of .458. Our version of overweight Babe Ruth, but less strikeouts with only 11 in 46 games.

  • Thanks Ā Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    @gumby73 said:

    Thanks Ā Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

  • sydS syd

    @gumby73 said:

    Thanks Ā Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

    @syd said:

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).Ā  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

  • @syd said:

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).Ā  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    @flugel said:

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).Ā  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    And I at least taught my daughter how to shoot a .22 lever action Henry (and damned if she didn't hit 14 out of 15 bullseyes on first try after that expert teaching session). I take cell phone lessons from all 3 grandkids. But I still don't hit any bullseye equivalents on it with the exception of now being able to get on an airplane without a paper backup.

  • I tried checking out another board but it had annoying orange text that was hard to read.

  • @syd said:

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).Ā  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    @flugel said:

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).Ā  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).Ā  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

    @syd said:

    I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

    I'm sure Dianna Russini was

  • @syd said:

    I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

    I'm sure Dianna Russini was

    @nickers said:

    I'm sure Dianna Russini was

    admit it nickers, you were freaking jealousĀ 

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I'm sure Dianna Russini was

    admit it nickers, you were freaking jealousĀ 

    @syd said:

    admit it nickers, you were freaking jealousĀ 

    No I think you were..

  • I’ve heard quite a few ā€œMike Vrabel is a scumbagā€ stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally.Ā 
    Ā 

    Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

  • I’ve heard quite a few ā€œMike Vrabel is a scumbagā€ stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally.Ā 
    Ā 

    Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I’ve heard quite a few ā€œMike Vrabel is a scumbagā€ stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally.Ā 
    Ā 

    Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

    I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I’ve heard quite a few ā€œMike Vrabel is a scumbagā€ stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally.Ā 
    Ā 

    Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

    I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

    @flugel said:

    I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

    ? You mean there isn’t? ??

  • @flugel said:

    I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

    ? You mean there isn’t? ??

    @canton-dawg said:

    ? You mean there isn’t? ??

    CD, I think the closest thing is the Grinch residing on Campus in Ann Arbor.Ā  He was last seen robbing Xmas presents from Cindy Lou-Whooo and Woody-I-O-U..