Again the end of the board.
-
At this point why not just do a whole new board with no history and let it be a 2.0
If invision helps down the line the history could probably be merged in
-
I imagine this is an outside the box hassle for them, as it probably is for you, Steve and Kathy.
Is there value in pooling money to renew before the deadline for the sake of continuity? Then you have another year to sort out the 1s and 0s.
I don't feel bad for invision, it's their job after all and theyve been paid reliably for many years at this point. Kathy I feel bad for she has a lot going on but she insists she wants to help, and myself I also have a lot going on (new baby) but I have no problem taking over I just need the data dump. I run like 5 bajillion projects on the side already so no problem to take one more.
I don't feel bad for invision, it's their job after all and theyve been paid reliably for many years at this point. Kathy I feel bad for she has a lot going on but she insists she wants to help, and myself I also have a lot going on (new baby) but I have no problem taking over I just need the data dump. I run like 5 bajillion projects on the side already so no problem to take one more.
I appreciate you shouldering this load. Please post if there is a way the rest of us can help. As goofy as it sounds, I enjoy the spectrum of opinions on this board, no matter how dysfunctional it may get in some threads. I have no plans to migrate to another board. It's this or nothing for me.
-
I imagine this is an outside the box hassle for them, as it probably is for you, Steve and Kathy.
Is there value in pooling money to renew before the deadline for the sake of continuity? Then you have another year to sort out the 1s and 0s.
I don't feel bad for invision, it's their job after all and theyve been paid reliably for many years at this point. Kathy I feel bad for she has a lot going on but she insists she wants to help, and myself I also have a lot going on (new baby) but I have no problem taking over I just need the data dump. I run like 5 bajillion projects on the side already so no problem to take one more.
I don't feel bad for invision, it's their job after all and theyve been paid reliably for many years at this point. Kathy I feel bad for she has a lot going on but she insists she wants to help, and myself I also have a lot going on (new baby) but I have no problem taking over I just need the data dump. I run like 5 bajillion projects on the side already so no problem to take one more.
I figure they are beholden to certain things when a board owner passes away and they are liable if a transfer doesn’t go well. That also doesn’t answer the question, would funding ease the transfer? I don’t want anything in return, just to ease the burden.
-
B bbedward unpinned this topic
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login