Skip to content

The last day

The Browns Board
46 18 939
  • 5 of us contribute $200 and we become the board oligarchs

  • 5 of us contribute $200 and we become the board oligarchs

    @mld-woody said:

    5 of us contribute $200 and we become the board oligarchs

    I'll contribute $201 if I get to smack a random poster. ?

  • @gator said:

    I would be open to donating to help with costs if needed. Don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

    Thanks Gator! Once we find out if the message board will continue - we'll figure out the best way we can help support the one paying the annual fee and go from there. I live in Ocala and I keep hearing Spurrier's Restaurant being advertised. Have you been there?

    @flugel said:

    Thanks Gator! Once we find out if the message board will continue - we'll figure out the best way we can help support the one paying the annual fee and go from there. I live in Ocala and I keep hearing Spurrier's Restaurant being advertised. Have you been there?

    I'm a born and raised NE Ohioan. I got the idea to use Gator from a movie lol.

    I used to work a job that had me traveling all over the country and I was near Ocala a few times but I've never been in Spurrier's restaurant.

  • @flugel said:

    Thanks Gator! Once we find out if the message board will continue - we'll figure out the best way we can help support the one paying the annual fee and go from there. I live in Ocala and I keep hearing Spurrier's Restaurant being advertised. Have you been there?

    I'm a born and raised NE Ohioan. I got the idea to use Gator from a movie lol.

    I used to work a job that had me traveling all over the country and I was near Ocala a few times but I've never been in Spurrier's restaurant.

    @gator said:

    I'm a born and raised NE Ohioan. I got the idea to use Gator from a movie lol.

    I used to work a job that had me traveling all over the country and I was near Ocala a few times but I've never been in Spurrier's restaurant.

    Ok. Good answer! ?

  • sydS syd

    @hoorta said:

    Good to see you again Mark... Yeah, it's a mess. I hope BB can get the data. He seems to be tech savvy enough to straighten this out. Then there's the $1,000 a year to keep the board running. LOL, I'll contribute... On one condition- and I'm pretty sure you have an idea of what it is.

    maybe if some of them had to pass some kind of test

    @syd said:

    maybe if some of them had to pass some kind of test

    Maybe a drug test?

  • sydS syd

    @hoorta said:

    Good to see you again Mark... Yeah, it's a mess. I hope BB can get the data. He seems to be tech savvy enough to straighten this out. Then there's the $1,000 a year to keep the board running. LOL, I'll contribute... On one condition- and I'm pretty sure you have an idea of what it is.

    maybe if some of them had to pass some kind of test

    @syd said:

    maybe if some of them had to pass some kind of test

    Person

    Woman

    Man

    Camera

    TV

  • bbedwardB bbedward unpinned this topic