Watch out for Posers!!!
-
There was a rumor floating out there Monken was gonna be one and done and that Mike Tomlin would step in next year.... It was some little headline I saw on Youtube a couple of weeks ago... I kind of laughed at it then... Now?... I'm not so sure... but according to these two links... It's unlikely but not impossible.
>I hate to talk in absolutes, but….
There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.
I hate to talk in absolutes, but….
There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.
The starting gun would go off and someone would have to lean in to tell him to go. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login