The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 Thread
-
Interesting, l didn’t know that. I know they never toured, which is kind of a shame.
damn i must have been really wasted then, maybe it was Kansas who i saw
-
Interesting, l didn’t know that. I know they never toured, which is kind of a shame.
damn i must have been really wasted then, maybe it was Kansas who i saw
-
I may be spreading misinformation on the internet…
We like to limit such things to the Poliboard, thank you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login