Skip to content

Current status of the Rams 2027 first round pick - kinda' sorta'

The Browns Board
23 8 251
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Let's hope for a very disappointing season for the Rams!

    With their best offensive and defensive players missing for now, I wouldn't count on it.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #21

    @texasag1969 said:

    With their best offensive and defensive players missing for now, I wouldn't count on it.

    Honestly, I'll just take them getting knocked out in their first playoff game so our pick is in the low 20s.

  • sydS syd

    @texasag1969 said:

    With their best offensive and defensive players missing for now, I wouldn't count on it.

    this makes no sense , have you had your nap yet today ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote last edited by
    #22

    @syd said:

    this makes no sense , have you had your nap yet today ?

    Puka Nacua best NFL WR and Myles Garrett best sack artist NFL both out. Nacua likely to return game 4. Myles may be coming back around game 9.

  • @syd said:

    this makes no sense , have you had your nap yet today ?

    Puka Nacua best NFL WR and Myles Garrett best sack artist NFL both out. Nacua likely to return game 4. Myles may be coming back around game 9.

    OrionO Orion wrote last edited by
    #23

    @texasag1969 said:

    Myles may be coming back around game 9

    Wow! I haven't been paying close attention. I was thinking he'd be back after the 4 week IR period. That's more bettah.