Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Thread

The Browns Board
86 18 1.1k 1
  • nickers and CLEPlayoffs speak to a few things I've mentioned before:

    1. Despite the Browns using three draft picks on OLinemen in the last draft, I want them to keep drafting more. Not sure what the Browns think of Barber's future, but another tackle and an interior OLinemen would be nice in Rounds 2-4.

    2. Cornerback should be a high priority in the coming off-season via free agency and the draft. We are very thin and Ward can't play forever. He's in his ninth NFL season. (Wow, time flies, doesn't it?)

    3. CLEPlayoffs says that we have a deep DLine room, I'm not sure I totally agree with that. I would love for the Browns to take a pass rushing DE high next draft to pair up with Verse. IMO Verse is a great complementary player, but not a bonafide stud pass rusher. He's a very good well-rounded edge player, but would be even better paired with a better pass rusher. A DTackle to pair with Graham would be great too.

    4. Watson has not been a superstar in the last two games, but he's been competent. Right now, I'll take a competent starting QB - a guy who gives the Browns a legit chance to win most games. I'm shocked I can even write this at this point.

    5. So I was in an Airbnb this weekend with friends from PA and got to watch maybe the first 15 minutes of the game before NFL Ticket booted the game off air. I was not a happy camper. I don't know the INS and outs of yesterday's game. Sounds like Watson didn't get the rough reception that we thought he would have yesterday after Week 1.

    6. How did the running game look yesterday? On paper it looked like Judkins was productive.

    @dutch-oven said:

    How did the running game look yesterday? On paper it looked like Judkins was productive.

    Basically, we couldn't run the ball. I know the paperwork looks like we could...but we couldn't. At the end of the game we needed one yard to take knees. On 3rd & 4th down we couldn't get the yard. And I mean it looked BAD. I mean it looked like there was NO WAY the ball carrier was gonna get the yard.

    Against the worst run D in the league we couldn't count on our run game for crap. Judkins wound up with 70 yards, but it looked more like 30.

  • #Browns starting center Elgton Jenkins in the concussion protocol and might have to miss the #Steelers game Thurs night

  • image.png

  • sydS syd

    @browns149 said:

    5 oline penalties in 1 quarter and 3 minutes.

    @browns149 said:

    10 penalties in the first half. HORRIBLE. Also, why did they call TO after the sack? They had to run the kicking team out and get the play off with no TO. That was dumb

    @browns149 said:

    Watson has missed WIDE OPEN receivers all day.

    @browns149 said:

    Browns DB’s having a bad day.

    @browns149 said:

    Defense just gave uP on that drive. That was PATHETIC

    do the words fuck off mean anything to you ? or is it jack off as it seems you do not get any action as much as you bitch

    @syd do you kiss your sister with that mouth?

  • well atleast the emojis work