Game Thread: Week 4, Steelers at Browns
-
PITSteelers2-171:36 - 1stCLEBrowns2-10
1 2 3 4 T PIT 7 - - - 7 CLE 0 - - - 0 Scoring · PIT-CLE
1st quarter
2:59 PIT Roman Wilson 12 Yd pass from Aaron Rodgers (Chris Boswell Kick) 7-0 Leaders
PIT CLE Aaron Rodgers6/8, 60 YDS, 1 TD Passing Deshaun Watson3/5, 28 YDS Jaylen Warren6 CAR, 21 YDS Rushing Quinshon Judkins2 CAR, 4 YDS DK Metcalf2 REC, 22 YDS Receiving KC Concepcion1 REC, 21 YDS Sacks Maliek Collins1 T.J. Watt1 Tackles Carson Schwesinger4 Team stats
PIT CLE 73 Total yards 32 53 Passing 28 20 Rushing 4 8 First downs 1 3-4 3rd down 0-2 1-1 Red zone 0-0 0 Turnovers 0 1-7 Sacked 0-0 2-20 Penalties 4-35 9:48 Possession 3:36 -
G GameDay pinned this topic
-
Starting Week 5 these threads will have a Pick Em' feature, but didn't enable it for this one since it was short notice.
-
Yes, nice job with posting the rosters. Still kicking the tires and figuring out where & what all the new (and improved) features are and can do. Hey, though I hate the Thursday date- I LOVE those late night games. Happy Hour for me...For those relatively new around here- that's how I became the Late Night watchman Moderator. I worked second shift for many years, so it was no problem for me to keep an eye on what was going on on the Board at 2AM- or later. Like some pissed off Jets fan posting some pretty vile porn around 1AM after we beat them- and I couldn't do a thing about it until Atenears gave me some Mod powers.
So we'll get to see exactly where the Browns stand after this game. -
This is what the pickem will look like, when its live for next weeks game

It'll run through season and postseason (if it exists) and keep a leaderboard for the season. Top 3 people get a badge at the end, getting exact score right gets a badge (so 4 new badges). That's the best I can do though prize pool could be fun. -
Beautiful weather for a night game
-
Since we dont have Pick'Em this week my prediction is CLE 76 PIT 2
-
Browns 23, Stillers 20
-
So does this turn into the game thread?
-
So does this turn into the game thread?
@Dutch-Oven said:
So does this turn into the game thread?
Yea this thread stays pre-game, game, and postgame. Originally I had it doing separate threads for each but since the board isnt as active as it used to be I squashed it down -
@Dutch-Oven said:
So does this turn into the game thread?
Yea this thread stays pre-game, game, and postgame. Originally I had it doing separate threads for each but since the board isnt as active as it used to be I squashed it down
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login