Final: Browns (3-1) 27, Steelers (2-2) 24 · Week 4
-
No way the Steelers got that bail out lol
-
My god this defense is so undisciplined
-
Looks like refs are determined to get Pittsburgh a score before half
-
So far so good Brownies. Let’s win the second half now.
-
I just hope they can figure out a run game. For the first season in awhile they can pass, but not run. Every other year we were blaming the bad pass game on closing the run game. Now they have a good pass, still no run
-
-
Have you fixed the uploading in the last hour? The format seems like it got much more usable suddenly
-
Have you fixed the uploading in the last hour? The format seems like it got much more usable suddenly
@The-Cysko-Kid said:
Have you fixed the uploading in the last hour? The format seems like it got much more usable suddenly
I made fixes to the mobile layout, uploading should never be an issue but if there are problems you should tell me.
Fixes to the mobile layout came after I actually used it for this game thread and found problems myself - but it helps if people tell me issues with screenshots of what they are and whatever. -
@The-Cysko-Kid said:
Have you fixed the uploading in the last hour? The format seems like it got much more usable suddenly
I made fixes to the mobile layout, uploading should never be an issue but if there are problems you should tell me.
Fixes to the mobile layout came after I actually used it for this game thread and found problems myself - but it helps if people tell me issues with screenshots of what they are and whatever.@bbedward said:
I made fixes to the mobile layout, uploading should never be an issue but if there are problems you should tell me.
Fixes to the mobile layout came after I actually used it for this game thread and found problems myself - but it helps if people tell me issues with screenshots of what they are and whatever.
You fixed the issue I had plus, as you probably know, the buttons -
Rodgers looks totally checked out.
-
These penalties. Jesus. Just total momentum killers.
-
Rodgers looks like he wants to retire mid game
-
Choosing not to block Watt is an interesting choice
-
Ill tell you what its hard to connect to here from chrome on mobile
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
