Skip to content

Final: Browns (3-1) 27, Steelers (2-2) 24 · Week 4

Pinned The Browns Board
111 19 358 1
  • PITSteelers2-224
    Final
    CLEBrowns3-127
    1234T
    PIT7301424
    CLE0210627

    Scoring · PIT-CLE

    1st quarter

    2:59PITRoman Wilson 12 Yd pass from Aaron Rodgers (Chris Boswell Kick)7-0

    2nd quarter

    12:14CLEJaleel McLaughlin 28 Yd Rush (Andre Szmyt Kick)7-7
    8:28CLEQuinshon Judkins 2 Yd Rush (Andre Szmyt Kick)7-14
    1:22CLEHarold Fannin Jr. 2 Yd pass from Deshaun Watson (Andre Szmyt Kick)7-21
    0:08PITChris Boswell 31 Yd Field Goal10-21

    4th quarter

    10:10PITDarnell Washington 21 Yd pass from Aaron Rodgers (Two-Point Pass Conversion Failed)16-21
    6:37CLEAndre Szmyt 44 Yd Field Goal16-24
    1:42PITPat Freiermuth 3 Yd pass from Aaron Rodgers (Aaron Rodgers Run for Two-Point Conversion)24-24
    0:10CLEAndre Szmyt 56 Yd Field Goal24-27

    Leaders

    PITCLE
    Aaron Rodgers22/40, 299 YDS, 3 TD, 2 INTPassingDeshaun Watson24/33, 268 YDS, 1 TD, 1 INT
    Jaylen Warren17 CAR, 93 YDSRushingQuinshon Judkins17 CAR, 53 YDS, 1 TD
    DK Metcalf5 REC, 115 YDSReceivingDenzel Boston4 REC, 89 YDS
    T.J. Watt1SacksMaliek Collins1
    Payton Wilson9TacklesCarson Schwesinger9

    Team stats

    PITCLE
    361Total yards372
    269Passing260
    92Rushing112
    24First downs22
    4-133rd down4-10
    2-3Red zone2-2
    2Turnovers2
    5-30Sacked2-8
    8-50Penalties14-88
    31:11Possession28:49

    Next: Week 5, Cleveland Browns at New York Jets, Sunday, October 11 at 1:00 PM EDT

    Thursday, October 1 at 8:15 PM EDT · Huntington Bank Field, Cleveland · Prime Video · Line PIT -2.5 · O/U 38.5

  • The Browns and the Stillers are battling for first place in this Thursday Night game.

    Can't say I thought I'd be writing this two weeks ago.

  • GameDayG GameDay pinned this topic
  • bbedward started a new feature, automatic game threads, so make sure to post over on that when it pops up a hour before game time. You can delete this thread bbedward so there's no confusion.

  • Wow very nice

  • Starting Week 5 these threads will have a Pick Em' feature, but didn't enable it for this one since it was short notice.

  • the more I show up the more I like, thanks again BBW

  • Yes, nice job with posting the rosters. Still kicking the tires and figuring out where & what all the new (and improved) features are and can do. Hey, though I hate the Thursday date- I LOVE those late night games. Happy Hour for me...For those relatively new around here- that's how I became the Late Night watchman Moderator. I worked second shift for many years, so it was no problem for me to keep an eye on what was going on on the Board at 2AM- or later. Like some pissed off Jets fan posting some pretty vile porn around 1AM after we beat them- and I couldn't do a thing about it until Atenears gave me some Mod powers.

    So we'll get to see exactly where the Browns stand after this game.

  • YUCK

    The Browns have confirmed Alpha Dawg for Thursday Night Football against the Steelers on October 1: the all-brown look, with the brown helmet and its orange center stripes, the brown jersey with orange numbers, brown pants and brown socks.

  • This is what the pickem will look like, when its live for next weeks game




    It'll run through season and postseason (if it exists) and keep a leaderboard for the season. Top 3 people get a badge at the end, getting exact score right gets a badge (so 4 new badges). That's the best I can do though prize pool could be fun.

  • Thanks Bb for the sweet lookin board!!

  • yuck you vette .lol

  • Beautiful weather for a night game

  • Since we dont have Pick'Em this week my prediction is CLE 76 PIT 2

  • Since we dont have Pick'Em this week my prediction is CLE 76 PIT 2

    @bbedward

    That's quite a lofty score...

    I'm going Browns 21
    Stoolwuzz 13

  • 24 - 10 BROWNS WIN , fuck pit

  • Browns 23, Stillers 20

  • sydS syd

    yuck you vette .lol

    @syd said:
    yuck you vette .lol


    Hey, I don't like the chocolate uni's either. But I'll love 'em if we win! 🙂

  • So does this turn into the game thread?

  • So does this turn into the game thread?

    @Dutch-Oven said:
    So does this turn into the game thread?


    Yea this thread stays pre-game, game, and postgame. Originally I had it doing separate threads for each but since the board isnt as active as it used to be I squashed it down