Skip to content

Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are the same poster under different names.

The Browns Board
28 17 1.5k
  • C ChiefOrangeblood wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

  • I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @chieforangeblood said:

    I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    Boo hooo. They are picking on me. It's not fair.

    Someone do something.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #3

    If you think Lum was jumping to my defense w/ his post, there is no helping you.

    You may want to look at other peoples register date too. You might figure something out on your own. Who am I kidding, you won't figure it out.

  • C ChiefOrangeblood wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Your pretty tough behind your computer. You "can it" BOY!

  • I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @chieforangeblood said:

    I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    Who the fook are you? You just started posting so you know all of the posters on the board already?

    Don't come in here like you own the place. Maybe you need a little break.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @jadbf said:

    But Lums just loves you !

    Oh we are tight yo!

  • I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by BrownB499
    #7

    @chieforangeblood said:

    I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    Not much gets by you 😳 Sherlock

  • Your pretty tough behind your computer. You "can it" BOY!

    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @chieforangeblood said:

    Your pretty tough behind your computer. You "can it" BOY!

    Mommy, mommy. Some mean boys are picking on my boyfriend Derek and me. Make them stop!

  • I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @chieforangeblood said:

    I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    Although I have gotten into arguments and disagree with some of these guys I have never heard something as ridiculous as to what you just said.

    Just man up and get strong shoulders.

  • @chieforangeblood said:

    I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    Although I have gotten into arguments and disagree with some of these guys I have never heard something as ridiculous as to what you just said.

    Just man up and get strong shoulders.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @car-ramrod said:

    Although I have gotten into arguments and disagree with some of these guys I have never heard something as ridiculous as to what you just said.

    Just man up and get strong shoulders.

    Sadly, something between that posters ears is needed far more than strong shoulders

  • N NebBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @.mz said:

    Umm, most folks have the same registration day b/c the board moved an reset most folks' dates.

    Please don't confuse the dumbass with facts, it only makes his head hurt more.

  • @car-ramrod said:

    Although I have gotten into arguments and disagree with some of these guys I have never heard something as ridiculous as to what you just said.

    Just man up and get strong shoulders.

    Sadly, something between that posters ears is needed far more than strong shoulders

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Masters said:

    Sadly, something between that posters ears is needed far more than strong shoulders

    Apparently.LMAO. I will say that I did need that laugh for the day when he posted that.

  • razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I would like to join a message board gang. I dont care what one.

  • I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @chieforangeblood said:

    Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

    100% Asshattery

    A++

  • I would like to join a message board gang. I dont care what one.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @razor1414 said:

    I would like to join a message board gang. I dont care what one.

    I am taking applications. I'll warn you, its like a gang from West Side Story. So you must be able to snap fingers in time with others.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @inspecta said:

    I am everybody. If you think you're sitting at your computer posting, think again, because I have placed the Imperius curse upon all of you and you all are doing my bidding. It has been I, the great Inspecta controlling the biggest douchebag to grace these boards in a decade. When Chief Blood hits 100 posts I shall control him as well!!!

    Muhahahahahahahah.....

    I don't know why, but that really made me laugh hard. Thanks Specta!

  • @razor1414 said:

    I would like to join a message board gang. I dont care what one.

    I am taking applications. I'll warn you, its like a gang from West Side Story. So you must be able to snap fingers in time with others.

    razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Masters said:

    I am taking applications. I'll warn you, its like a gang from West Side Story. So you must be able to snap fingers in time with others.

    I was hoping for more of a drive by type initiation but snapping my fingers shall do.

  • Masters said:

    I am taking applications. I'll warn you, its like a gang from West Side Story. So you must be able to snap fingers in time with others.

    I was hoping for more of a drive by type initiation but snapping my fingers shall do.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @razor1414 said:

    I was hoping for more of a drive by type initiation but snapping my fingers shall do.

    We do that too. After we get our mo'fo, we drive off and all you can hear is the snaps of fingers.

  • razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    as gay as this sounds I honestly literally did "lol" thats my first time using fancy internet talk.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Now finally the lums riddle is solved and by a high school baller no less!

    Its over SHEP we know who you are! hehehehehehe 😉