Skip to content

Is Harrison our new starter?

The Browns Board
28 17 1.9k
  • Next YearN Next Year wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I hope so, he will shread up buffalo

  • @legacy-fan said:

    Yeah we'd hate to evaluate a guy too soon. Come on Stan. 😉

    I didn't question the guys skill, he freaking stepped-up when he got his opportunity. I'm cautioning his ability to take an NFL beating for 13 straight games as the featured back. I hope he gets spelled some by a productive Lewis in a few weeks, so he's fresh and learns to finish a season strong.

    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @atenears said:

    I didn't question the guys skill, he freaking stepped-up when he got his opportunity. I'm cautioning his ability to take an NFL beating for 13 straight games as the featured back. I hope he gets spelled some by a productive Lewis in a few weeks, so he's fresh and learns to finish a season strong.

    Yeah, and I was just breaking your balls. I think he can (has) shake the rust of sitting for RAC for 3 years and be the guy for a couple of years.

    He's a good back and could definitely be spelled by Davis/Lewis (when healthy) and even Vickers.

  • C Clbrowns wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Harrison sucks he may have rushed for over 100 yards.But he Struggled big time.J Lewis isn't much better.Bottom line we need Cribbs at HB.

  • D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Harrison our starter?

    He. Effin. Better. Be.

    I've always wanted to see more of this guy play. I have been waiting for years. Now that he has I am pumped. He played great.

    Harrison is only 5-9 and around 200 pounds. Everyone who wants to talk against him always brings that up. But I didnt see either of those things matter against the Bengals.

    Bring on more Harrison.

  • @legacy-fan said:

    Yeah we'd hate to evaluate a guy too soon. Come on Stan. 😉

    I didn't question the guys skill, he freaking stepped-up when he got his opportunity. I'm cautioning his ability to take an NFL beating for 13 straight games as the featured back. I hope he gets spelled some by a productive Lewis in a few weeks, so he's fresh and learns to finish a season strong.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @atenears said:

    I didn't question the guys skill, he freaking stepped-up when he got his opportunity. I'm cautioning his ability to take an NFL beating for 13 straight games as the featured back. I hope he gets spelled some by a productive Lewis in a few weeks, so he's fresh and learns to finish a season strong.

    One thing fer certain, we're never going to to see if Harrison can take an NFL pounding week in and week out until we give the kid a chance.

    Give this Lewis thing a rest. He's over the hill. Should be the Browns equivalent to Jerome Bettis at this stage of his career. Ka-ching!!! Yet another Internet bet collected on. You want to get in on the action betting against me that Lewis won't come close to sniffing 1,000 yards this year?

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @planet-0range said:

    Harrison should be starting when Lewis gets back from hip replacement. Pass the torch Jamal!

    I like that...I may have to steal it 😉

  • Harrison sucks he may have rushed for over 100 yards.But he Struggled big time.J Lewis isn't much better.Bottom line we need Cribbs at HB.

    BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @clbrowns said:

    Harrison sucks he may have rushed for over 100 yards.But he Struggled big time.J Lewis isn't much better.Bottom line we need Cribbs at HB.

    We are facing a team with a worse rush defense than Cincy. do explain how Harrison is going to suck against them ?

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    +1 on vickers getting some touches on short down situations. (Goalline)

    Big dude can run people down.