Skip to content

anderson pro bowl chances

The Browns Board
29 22 2.5k
  • Anderson will make the Pro Bowl ... I guarantee it!

    @atenears said:

    Anderson will make the Pro Bowl ... I guarantee it!

    With all your guarantees you should work for Men's Warehouse

  • @mr.-t said:

    The only way he makes it is if 5 or 6 others decide not to go, just like the last time he got there by default.

    And still managed to throw 2 interceptions

    nice BQ-infatuated memory you got there.

    FYI:

    Anderson was 1st alternate. Tom Brady didn't go so Anderson went.

    Anderson was picked once. It happened with 10 seconds left on a hail mary.

    @lumbergh said:

    nice BQ-infatuated memory you got there.

    FYI:

    Anderson was 1st alternate. Tom Brady didn't go so Anderson went.

    Anderson was picked once. It happened with 10 seconds left on a hail mary.

    In a couple of years it will be 4 Int's The Legend will continue to grow................ maybe it will betold he even dressed for the NFC. 😆

  • Not only will he make the pro bowl. He will win 10 straight super bowls and we will erect a statue of him that can be seen from space. He will be crowned the king of the universe and nations will bow on one knee for the rest of eternity to the legend they call derek anderson.

  • When DA farts millions of locusts die somewhere in China just before they are about to devour thousands of acres of crops.

    (Okay, I suck at this game so maybe someone more creative can give us a good one.)

  • Do you guys think DA makes the pro bowl this year? He could come on strong, Buffalo is ripe for a great passing effort?

    @qbguru said:

    Do you guys think DA makes the pro bowl this year?

    1194156624023zq5.jpg

    I laughed so hard at your post I almost thanked you for it.

  • -11,000,000,000%

    give or take a few.

    AdaM said:

    -11,000,000,000%

    give or take a few.

    "So you're saying there's a chance.....".

    LOL

  • Anderson will make the Pro Bowl ... I guarantee it!

    @atenears said:

    Anderson will make the Pro Bowl ... I guarantee it!

    "Its a trap year"

  • It's been a Trap Decade.

  • lets just get a win first... before we start thinking about what browns going to the pro bowl