Skip to content

Anybody read . . .

The Browns Board
47 15 2.9k
  • @car-ramrod said:

    Are we still talking about shoes?

    It's got to be the shoes

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Masters said:

    It's got to be the shoes

    Wow I remember that.

    And I remember that I HAD to have those shoes. I would have died if I didnt have them.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @jadbf said:

    But for me two out of those three things it COULD MEAN are things that don't need to be said. and the other especially if you are treating him like a "fallen comrade" is even iffy.

    again, I don't think it's as big as some are making it, but I don't think it's "just a pair of shoes".

    We'd agree that none of it needs to be said.

    When I say its just a pair of shoes, I just mean that its nothing worth making anything out of, or reading into what kind of team guy anyone is.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @jadbf said:

    One last question (almost 5 you know 😉 ). and this is where My opinion rests.

    Do you think Quinn still puts those shoes on if he's still the starter on this team and not the backup?

    It's a very good and intersting question and you know, I don't really know. It all would go back to the motivation for him wearing them. If it was only as a nod to a teammate and friend, I'd say yes he probably does.

    If there is deeper meaning to Quinn wearing them, then of course no.

  • yosemitejamY yosemitejam wrote on last edited by
    #44

    !!!!NEWS ALERT!!!

    BQ got busted smelling BE's locker, lounge chair for manscent

  • @vegasdogg said:

    He and BE were friends. Quinn made a statement of support. If Mangini takes it as a fook you to him, or Quinn meant it that way, it's High Schoolish. If you guys think that is what's going on here you're crazy.

    Don't be naive.

    He's too smart to not realize what wearing the shoes of a traded player means; it means he wants to be in that player's shoes (ie. traded).

    That's all there is to it. He feels slighted, and he's making his desires known.

    He wants out.

    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @pl4tinum said:

    Don't be naive.

    He's too smart to not realize what wearing the shoes of a traded player means; it means he wants to be in that player's shoes (ie. traded).

    That's all there is to it. He feels slighted, and he's making his desires known.

    He wants out.

    Ok, I can buy this. I wasn't thinking of it that way.

    And I don't really blame him. He has no chance of playing in Cleveland again unless both DA and Ratliff get injured in the same game. Even then, they may put in Cribbs.

  • !!!!NEWS ALERT!!!

    BQ got busted smelling BE's locker, lounge chair for manscent

    ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
    #46

    !!!NEWS ALERT!!!

    BQ got busted smelling BE's locker, lounge chair for manscent

    @chip-banks said:

    Tomorrow it's Braylon's Wolverine's letterman sweater.

    Maybe Edwards pinned Quinn right before he got traded?

    If it was to support a guy that wouldn't even know about it but for the "off chance" that Marla would ask him about his cute orange shoes, it's got to be the gayest thing I've ever heard of.

    Let's hope it was some form of protest.

    Wow, this thread is dripping of gayness. (Tip-toes quickly and quietly out of thread) sSc_escape.gif

  • L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Braylon and Kerry Rhodes on Ustream - about 3/4s of the way through, Braylon is asked about Quinn wearing his cleats.

    His answer - him and Quinn were good friends and Quinn was showing support.

    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2315855