Why I will no longer be a Browns or a Cleveland sports fan
-
Who goes to movies with a crowd of friends anymore? What are you like 13?
I went with 2 friends... but everyone else who was there evidently agreed that Cleveland is a big joke.
I hate Michael Moore... wanted to see the film to find out what he had to say this time. At first, I thought he or one of his people videoed the Cleveland segment. But to find out it was a Clevelander who filmed it? Well, that's worse. Worse enough for me to move on.
I went with 2 friends... but everyone else who was there evidently agreed that Cleveland is a big joke.
I hate Michael Moore... wanted to see the film to find out what he had to say this time. At first, I thought he or one of his people videoed the Cleveland segment. But to find out it was a Clevelander who filmed it? Well, that's worse. Worse enough for me to move on.
As I said in my prior post....if superficiality and image are all that important to you....then you truly should move on. Loyalty IS a primary character trait that we value....along with humor and honesty. So, it may be good that you are honest with yourself and admit that, for you, superficiality trumps loyalty. Don't feel bad, many of the people of your "crowd" are pretty much the same.
-
i haven't really read through the posts well, but couldn't agree more with what they said. You say we don't get it, but you don't get it. You could easily make this same stupid argument for not being a Detroit sports fan, an Oakland sports fan etc. Just because people may not hold the physical city in high regard, we still LOVE our teams. We'll never not support them. We do not need a fan like you and all you did was make yourself look like an idiot. You wanted to come on here and have people go OMG i can't believe people did this I should leave the team! Well sorry jackass, we're REAL FANS unlike you.
Your first problem was watching Michael Moore. Even as a liberal that guy is nothing but a tool using opinion and propaganda.
Also, TWO people make a video and you're leaving. You're basing the opinion of the entire city and fanbase on TWO people who made a video. Man, I feel sorry for you. Have fun being a fan period, because I guarantee I can find a video of TWO FRIKING PEOPLE making a joke of their city or team. Here's a thought douchebag, do you realize the money they made off a joke? That's beyond Retarded to say "look at this video they made for a mainstream movie to make money omgz don't be a cleveland fan anymore" Well as it's been stated, don't come back here, no one cares about your whiny bitch story.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login