6-3 or 60-3, it's still a win
-
Yep, I do read the board. I just don't do it blindly or with bias, like you do. Thanks for playing though.
Thanks for playing though? Seriously? You are one funny cat and ............ nevermind you win. I played and you defeated me. Only if I could be like you Neb.
We suck and I hate that we won yesterday and hate our QB and our coach and our gatorade bottles and our helmets. Damn Browns we suck ass even when we win.
Thanks for playing though? Seriously? You are one funny cat and ............ nevermind you win. I played and you defeated me. Only if I could be like you Neb.
We suck and I hate that we won yesterday and hate our QB and our coach and our gatorade bottles and our helmets. Damn Browns we suck ass even when we win.
LOL....once more you show that you're the one that doesn't read the boards. Please find ONE post where I stated that I hate that we won yesterday. Just one. I'll wait. Try not to be too long though, its almost dinnertime here.
-
Thanks for playing though? Seriously? You are one funny cat and ............ nevermind you win. I played and you defeated me. Only if I could be like you Neb.
We suck and I hate that we won yesterday and hate our QB and our coach and our gatorade bottles and our helmets. Damn Browns we suck ass even when we win.
LOL....once more you show that you're the one that doesn't read the boards. Please find ONE post where I stated that I hate that we won yesterday. Just one. I'll wait. Try not to be too long though, its almost dinnertime here.
LOL....once more you show that you're the one that doesn't read the boards. Please find ONE post where I stated that I hate that we won yesterday. Just one. I'll wait. Try not to be too long though, its almost dinnertime here.
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Smooch, smooch NEB. I'll tuck you in after dinner little guy.
-
LOL....once more you show that you're the one that doesn't read the boards. Please find ONE post where I stated that I hate that we won yesterday. Just one. I'll wait. Try not to be too long though, its almost dinnertime here.
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Smooch, smooch NEB. I'll tuck you in after dinner little guy.
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Smooch, smooch NEB. I'll tuck you in after dinner little guy.
LOL....you better be bringing me gifts if you're gonna try tucking me in. I ain't that easy, or cheap.

-
I am not trying to argue that we played stellar football yesterday, it was probably the most pathetic excuse for a football game that I have ever had the displeasure of viewing, but a win is a win period. Teams don't get extra W's just because they won in style. Sure the stats were awful, it was a 6-3 game, what did everyone think the stats were going to look like? We got the same amount of wins this week as the giants got whether it was 6-3 or 44-7, both teams got exactly 1 win, and that is more than the browns have gotten in the past 10 games, so I don't know about everyone else but I woke up this morning feeling better than weeks 1-4.
Please post another thread saying the same thing. Thank you.
P.S. Our starting QB is pathetic
Please post another thread saying the same thing. Thank you.
P.S. Our starting QB is pathetic
Are backup QB is more pathetic
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login