Skip to content

2 completions?

The Browns Board
85 28 6.3k
  • @mopaji said:

    Touche' ( is that how you spell too-shay?)

    He did run Lewis but gave up WAAY too soon and opted to pass in those conditions. That is my biggest complaint.

    Incorrect again. As I said in the 1st post. The "run" was given up(even though it really wasn't) because we were in a 19 point hole. So an evenly distibuted play-calling effort shifted to pass happy because we were getting shut-out. And missing the playoffs.

    And by passing more, Johnny Hugecock gets to show off his "cannon arm, and ability to stretch the field" and hopefully quick-strike us back to a Win.

    But then we got 2 more picks. B/c that's what DA is.

    @legacy-fan said:

    Incorrect again. As I said in the 1st post. The "run" was given up(even though it really wasn't) because we were in a 19 point hole. So an evenly distibuted play-calling effort shifted to pass happy because we were getting shut-out. And missing the playoffs.

    And by passing more, Johnny Hugecock gets to show off his "cannon arm, and ability to stretch the field" and hopefully quick-strike us back to a Win.

    But then we got 2 more picks. B/c that's what DA is.

    LMFAO........ Way to nail it again Legacy.

  • @mopaji said:

    Touche' ( is that how you spell too-shay?)

    He did run Lewis but gave up WAAY too soon and opted to pass in those conditions. That is my biggest complaint.

    Incorrect again. As I said in the 1st post. The "run" was given up(even though it really wasn't) because we were in a 19 point hole. So an evenly distibuted play-calling effort shifted to pass happy because we were getting shut-out. And missing the playoffs.

    And by passing more, Johnny Hugecock gets to show off his "cannon arm, and ability to stretch the field" and hopefully quick-strike us back to a Win.

    But then we got 2 more picks. B/c that's what DA is.

    @legacy-fan said:

    Incorrect again. As I said in the 1st post. The "run" was given up(even though it really wasn't) because we were in a 19 point hole. So an evenly distibuted play-calling effort shifted to pass happy because we were getting shut-out. And missing the playoffs.

    And by passing more, Johnny Hugecock gets to show off his "cannon arm, and ability to stretch the field" and hopefully quick-strike us back to a Win.

    But then we got 2 more picks. B/c that's what DA is.

    You're right Mr. Legacy, I checked the game-tracker-thingy and it wasn't really the coach's fault as much as I thought. But that's why we have these boards, to "discuss" opinions and you changed mine this time. Masters, you didn't contribute much but you can gloat a lil' bit too if you wanna.

    But don't get too used to it!

    PS. I still think our current staff is the best we've had since coming back. *ducks as Masters and Legacy throw shoes at head*

  • Hey mop....? you are a dope!

  • @inspecta said:

    Quinn bots won't admit he played poorly in the first 2.5 games? Really? WTF!?!

    I've seen possible reasons given for the poor performance, but I've never seen anybody (not even PGL) state that Quinn played well.

    Another fallacy by the manwagon crew....

    Thanks for that... douche... lol (j/k)

    Quinn played HORRID the first 2 1/2 games, but his horrid play was statistically superior to DA's horrid play. PLus, Brady Quinn diddnt exactly have the same lineup around him DA had in cincy.

    I think Quinn just needs time to star hitting one or two deep balls here, or there, and more will come. Its a confidence thing. He played alot better this year and and he played really shitty the first few games but I think he can improve by doing just a few things different, whereas DA... cant and hasnt been able to improve

  • @mopaji said:

    Touche' ( is that how you spell too-shay?)

    He did run Lewis but gave up WAAY too soon and opted to pass in those conditions. That is my biggest complaint.

    Incorrect again. As I said in the 1st post. The "run" was given up(even though it really wasn't) because we were in a 19 point hole. So an evenly distibuted play-calling effort shifted to pass happy because we were getting shut-out. And missing the playoffs.

    And by passing more, Johnny Hugecock gets to show off his "cannon arm, and ability to stretch the field" and hopefully quick-strike us back to a Win.

    But then we got 2 more picks. B/c that's what DA is.

    @legacy-fan said:

    Johnny Hugecock

    Johnny Limpdick is more accurate IMO