King says BQ is out before next season
-
this whole quinn thing really makes me think of the validity behind the rumor that during the off season, the broncos offered us a 1st round pick for quinn. it seams now that there is no way that happened and that it was nothing more than a rumor. i think that mangini would have jumped all over that if it was offered. he was never a fan of quinn's and it is showing now.
-
I don't think either of these guys are the starters next year. I still think Quinn can play but Mangini/Kokonis have no faith in him so It matters little after that..
.. I would like us to make a play for Kevin, he Kolb looks ready to start. In Philli he had back to back 300 yard games this yeari and they are looking to extend Mcnabb's contract.. He could likely be had for a 2nd rounder. I don't want to get another rookie and go through that again.Kolb has a couple years of seasoning and is in a west coast style offense.
I looked at the other contract year players and there is nothing there. It looks like Kolb is the only real decent backup out there except for old guys. This is not encouraging. We may end up with DA as the starter by default if they are not keeping quinn. Unless Ratliff somehow makes some noise before this season is over..(doubtful). There just are not many good qb's out there.. it's pretty sad.
I don't think either of these guys are the starters next year. I still think Quinn can play but Mangini/Kokonis have no faith in him so It matters little after that..
.. I would like us to make a play for Kevin, he Kolb looks ready to start. In Philli he had back to back 300 yard games this yeari and they are looking to extend Mcnabb's contract.. He could likely be had for a 2nd rounder. I don't want to get another rookie and go through that again.Kolb has a couple years of seasoning and is in a west coast style offense.
I looked at the other contract year players and there is nothing there. It looks like Kolb is the only real decent backup out there except for old guys. This is not encouraging. We may end up with DA as the starter by default if they are not keeping quinn. Unless Ratliff somehow makes some noise before this season is over..(doubtful). There just are not many good qb's out there.. it's pretty sad.
I think Kolb would be a nice addition as well as but I highly doubt Philly would part with him.
Vick is one and done the way his contract is structured and wants to start again, Philly would have to pay him $5 million to back up McNabb next year and they won't do that and keep Kolb unless somebody made a substantial offer for Kolb.
A substantial offer for Kolb would be more than the 2nd rounder someone on here suggested. Vick anyone? I didn't think so.
-
Ouch ... this kid must really look bad in practice.
Actually Quinn looked horrible in practice. I went several times and watched everything. Every flaw Brady Abs had they the media and Grossi Cabot would say it was DA. Quinn entering the season as a starter was PR to sell tickets. We were goin to have blacked out games and he sold more tickets so that wouldnt have happened. Remember Eric Mangenius was the head scout when DA was being thought after in Balitmore. He knows His skills and what he can do. With Bernie now he will have a mentor of the game and u will see him as DA be the starter for atleast a couple more years
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login