Anyone?
-
You can grab any mock draft .......take their browns picks for the last 10 years and compare to the browns "experts'.
you guys throw out who they should pick in the first 2 rounds blah blah ........who had the browns taking Mack Robiskie and Mo mass.
I'll take the mock draft picks.
-
I don't miss Stallworth at all....what is there to miss? It seemed to me he spent most of the season sitting on the sidelines on the stationary bike. As someone else said...I can put on a #18 jersey and sit for 3 hours pedaling a stationary bike on the sidelines of an NFL game. I wouldn't even need to be paid to do it....being on the sidelines of an NFL game would be enough for me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login