What is Everyone doing for the Game
-
Well, looks like the plans just changed. The game is on local TV so it looks like a run to the store to grab a few beverages and grab some sub or chili makings and watch on the 47" LCD....may jump in to the tavern to talk some ball during down times.
I don't get to watch many Browns games at home, so this is a welcome surprise.
Now to give the wife her instructions...don't come down and don't say a word...I love her to death, but she is the jinx of jinx's.
As soon as she says anything, we fumble, throw a pick, or our star player breaks a leg.
Red Right 88...Pat's fault.
Bernie's injury...Pat's fault.
The Drive...Pat's fault.
The Fumble..Pats fault.
The helmet toss....Pat's fault.
Northcutt's drop....you guessed it.
-
Well, looks like the plans just changed. The game is on local TV so it looks like a run to the store to grab a few beverages and grab some sub or chili makings and watch on the 47" LCD....may jump in to the tavern to talk some ball during down times.
I don't get to watch many Browns games at home, so this is a welcome surprise.
Now to give the wife her instructions...don't come down and don't say a word...I love her to death, but she is the jinx of jinx's.
As soon as she says anything, we fumble, throw a pick, or our star player breaks a leg.
Red Right 88...Pat's fault.
Bernie's injury...Pat's fault.
The Drive...Pat's fault.
The Fumble..Pats fault.
The helmet toss....Pat's fault.
Northcutt's drop....you guessed it.
Now to give the wife her instructions...don't come down and don't say a word...I love her to death, but she is the jinx of jinx's.
As soon as she says anything, we fumble, throw a pick, or our star player breaks a leg.
Red Right 88...Pat's fault.
Bernie's injury...Pat's fault.
The Drive...Pat's fault.
The Fumble..Pats fault.
The helmet toss....Pat's fault.
Northcutt's drop....you guessed it.
LOL ... If she comes down and speaks, let us know, so we can switch our TV sets off.
-
goin with the orange Frye today...it worked last week.
LET'S BEAT THOSE BROWN PANTS!!!!!!!!!
GO BROWNS!!!!!!
-
Cal, a cell phone might be a good investment Bud. and if you have one--bring it. they're pretty damn handy. as are pistols. Sisky
***********************************************
I do have one, but I had left it at the house...
A friend of mine is wanting to sell to me a few pistols his Dad left him in a collection.
I'm to go look at them today. I think the 9 mm would take out a bear or mountain lion
if I ever run across one.
Well, don't laugh, I already told the S. Ohio mountain lion story a long ways back - I was in the fourth or fifth grade.
Oh, I was out this morning about 7-10, and only saw two beautiful deer, three squirrels,
a chipmunk, some loud crows. Nobody anywhere. I'm good, ready for the Browns to shock the steelers and win
for us today !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login