What do you expect Today (Steelers Game)?
-
i expect us to get our butts handed to us and DA throw 2-4 int's. Sorry, but we suck. I do want to see 4 quarters of good effort. Even though Pitt is not as good as they have been in the past..They are still way better than us. I like our secondary. I think our OL is improving game by game.. It's not going to be enough to keep us in this game
Pitt brings the house vs DA and he folds up like a cheap chair.. as always.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login