BQ To Be Traded?
-
Can someone tell me how having 20 4th round picks helps next yr. Average plus average = average.
Can someone tell me how having 20 4th round picks helps next yr. Average plus average = average.
The real scary part is WHAT percentage of draft picks make it? Even with a bunch of draft picks, we are looking at a "crap shoot". I would like to see the Browns go after a couple or few younger, upper level free agents, although I don't know what's out there this year. We built some depth in free agency last go around, now let's get some viable starters.
Mike
-
Can someone tell me how having 20 4th round picks helps next yr. Average plus average = average.
The real scary part is WHAT percentage of draft picks make it? Even with a bunch of draft picks, we are looking at a "crap shoot". I would like to see the Browns go after a couple or few younger, upper level free agents, although I don't know what's out there this year. We built some depth in free agency last go around, now let's get some viable starters.
Mike
The real scary part is WHAT percentage of draft picks make it? Even with a bunch of draft picks, we are looking at a "crap shoot". I would like to see the Browns go after a couple or few younger, upper level free agents, although I don't know what's out there this year. We built some depth in free agency last go around, now let's get some viable starters.
Mike
its only a crap shoot if the Browns draft....lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login