Skip to content

A possible cure for our QB woes

The Browns Board
21 13 2.1k
  • @supersteelers said:

    I'd go for the right side of the offensive line b4 a QB and plug a hole or two on D. Maybe spend the 2nd round on a good RB........You guys have invested too much at the QB position to make a guy who isnt proven a double digit millionaire. Build around DA or BQ and in a few years go after that franchise QB.

    Draft a RT with a top 5 Pick??/ are you on Meds? If we have a top 5 pick the only way to justify that kind of $ is LT or QB.... or a freak DE

    @solon16 said:

    Draft a RT with a top 5 Pick??/ are you on Meds? If we have a top 5 pick the only way to justify that kind of $ is LT or QB.... or a freak DE

    I actually agree with you Solon. We can get a RT as late as the 3rd round. We need too many "skill position" guys on this team to draft an OL in the first. But I hope Mangini pulls another first day trade to get another 3rd rounder. I would love to move down a few spots in the 1st to get another 2nd or 3rd.