Browns' Eric Wright uninjured in car accident
-
ya he was lucky
-
Well he didn't hit anything still, he slid and flipped over. Sounds familiar? Wonder if the did a BAC? If it was you or I they would have. He was obviously going to fast for conditions.
Not really. I almost wrecked when driving my Ford Ranger around a turn when it was wet. I was only going about 25-30 and it got pretty crazy.
Not really. I almost wrecked when driving my Ford Ranger around a turn when it was wet. I was only going about 25-30 and it got pretty crazy.
I got jacked twice, by a UPS truck and some bitch on the freeway going 60. Is not fun.
-
2:10 am, huh? Well, I think we can all see what's coming next re: this story.
apparently he twittered that he was headed off to a Jay-Z concert about 4 hours before the crash happened.
-
Somebody on the news apparently made the quip about Wright's accident:
"And yet, -another- Browns turnover..."
I wish I'd thought of that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login