I just want to enjoy a game
-
Hey, i pay directv about $250 a year to watch this shit.
I did too. Even closer to $300, IIRC, for the HD and Red Zone thing. I called to cancel (had every intention of doing so) and was passed off to a retention specialist who offered to bring it down to $150 with the RZ channel thrown in for free. Sold.
I've heard from others who are only paying $100 for the package.
I've also heard from people who threatened to cancel in hopes of getting a terrific deal. They wound up having their service shut off without a single plea from DTV to retain their business. Guess it's a matter of getting the right CS person on the phone.
One thing I've found when it comes to rates for just about every thing imaginable: Everything is negotiable in this current market.
Beanpot
-
Hey, i pay directv about $250 a year to watch this shit.
I did too. Even closer to $300, IIRC, for the HD and Red Zone thing. I called to cancel (had every intention of doing so) and was passed off to a retention specialist who offered to bring it down to $150 with the RZ channel thrown in for free. Sold.
I've heard from others who are only paying $100 for the package.
I've also heard from people who threatened to cancel in hopes of getting a terrific deal. They wound up having their service shut off without a single plea from DTV to retain their business. Guess it's a matter of getting the right CS person on the phone.
One thing I've found when it comes to rates for just about every thing imaginable: Everything is negotiable in this current market.
Beanpot
I did too. Even closer to $300, IIRC, for the HD and Red Zone thing. I called to cancel (had every intention of doing so) and was passed off to a retention specialist who offered to bring it down to $150 with the RZ channel thrown in for free. Sold.
I've heard from others who are only paying $100 for the package.
I've also heard from people who threatened to cancel in hopes of getting a terrific deal. They wound up having their service shut off without a single plea from DTV to retain their business. Guess it's a matter of getting the right CS person on the phone.
One thing I've found when it comes to rates for just about every thing imaginable: Everything is negotiable in this current market.
Beanpot
Yeah but it's not about getting a deal it's about the fact that paying a dollar would be too much to watch this team.
-
I know I dont post much here, but I think this place is great. Its given me hours of fun just playing the games and lottery.
Keep it up guys

-
I had a great Sunday...woke up late after a night of partying hard (today's my birthday), got mildly excited when i realized it was 1:01 and the game might have started (I've separated my emotions much like RifferX), listened in on Field Pass (at college, no ride to sports bar this week), and was well on my way to a deep, restorative nap, starting sometime around halftime and lasting until around 4:30. I woke up refreshed, surveyed the damage, lamented and sulked for a minute or two, and went about the rest of my day.
It really wasn't a bad day at all. Which is a sad statement about how detached I've somehow managed to become.
-
Ive tried every way in hell to no longer be a browns fan and the closest i can get is not supporting the pos financially and telling myself i wont watch the weekly blowout...but i always do...it sucks being a browns fan and watching this idiot ball boy coach screw my team up worse than ever under lerners sorry direction...i wont be buying the sunday ticket next year for real and i damn sure aint buyin no jersies ,caps plaques,lamps,posters or anything else related to this faggot owners club..
-
Rebuilding?!?!

-
Ive tried every way in hell to no longer be a browns fan and the closest i can get is not supporting the pos financially and telling myself i wont watch the weekly blowout...but i always do...it sucks being a browns fan and watching this idiot ball boy coach screw my team up worse than ever under lerners sorry direction...i wont be buying the sunday ticket next year for real and i damn sure aint buyin no jersies ,caps plaques,lamps,posters or anything else related to this faggot owners club..
Ive tried every way in hell to no longer be a browns fan and the closest i can get is not supporting the pos financially and telling myself i wont watch the weekly blowout...but i always do...it sucks being a browns fan and watching this idiot ball boy coach screw my team up worse than ever under lerners sorry direction...i wont be buying the sunday ticket next year for real and i damn sure aint buyin no jersies ,caps plaques,lamps,posters or anything else related to this faggot owners club..
Well, it's started already- a bunch of the games aren't sold out this year, and assuming the Browns post say a 2-14 record (I'm holding out hope they can beat either KC or the Lions) it will be even worse next year.
Yeah, I waste 3 hours every Sunday afternoon getting upset how bad my team is playing and wondering why I'm not doing something productive outside like raking leaves.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login