Brady Quinn plays not a down as Browns are blown out by Packers
-
Hey medicineman, your story is getting old
-
Hey medicineman, your story is getting old
Chickenwang said:
Hey medicineman, your story is getting oldOk smart a** what is my story? I have no story. i call it like i see it. Quinn sucks ass. Anderson is even worse. The 3rd string would be my pick. Oh wait I get it! your one of those guys that crank off thinking of Quinn
-
Chickenwang said:
Hey medicineman, your story is getting oldOk smart a** what is my story? I have no story. i call it like i see it. Quinn sucks ass. Anderson is even worse. The 3rd string would be my pick. Oh wait I get it! your one of those guys that crank off thinking of Quinn
Ok smart a** what is my story? I have no story. i call it like i see it. Quinn sucks ass. Anderson is even worse. The 3rd string would be my pick. Oh wait I get it! your one of those guys that crank off thinking of Quinn
Pure and simple medicineman is a hater. His advice rings true of the 3rd. string mentality.
-
Ok smart a** what is my story? I have no story. i call it like i see it. Quinn sucks ass. Anderson is even worse. The 3rd string would be my pick. Oh wait I get it! your one of those guys that crank off thinking of Quinn
Pure and simple medicineman is a hater. His advice rings true of the 3rd. string mentality.
Pure and simple medicineman is a hater. His advice rings true of the 3rd. string mentality.
I hate getting crushed week in and week out. We look like a 3rd rate team. So why not put in another qb he couldn't play as bad as Quinn or Anderson.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login