Skip to content

If Larry Johnsons cut would we make a move on him

The Browns Board
25 18 1.7k
  • I support anyone who decries immoral behavior!

  • why do we want another 30 yr old runningback who only averages 2.7 per carry this year... stick a fork in him..he's done. Jamal is averaging better than this bum and we all know Jamal is done.

  • @beefjerky said:

    really?

    Texas-police-arrest-Bears-running-back.jpg

    cedric-benson-seen-here-laying-waste-to-those-who-are-the-opposition.jpg

    Benson is a facking beast. He runs people over, and a great back. The best back in the AFC North. Now as for Rashard Mendenhall, should I say bust! MUahhha! 😵

    @dawgpound3 said:

    Benson is a facking beast. He runs people over, and a great back. The best back in the AFC North. Now as for Rashard Mendenhall, should I say bust! MUahhha! 😵

    mendenhall a bust? are you out of your mind? that guy may end up being a beast.

    Mangini will not take Larry Johnson as he is all about character guys....Johnson being far from a good character person. No way does LJ become a Brown

  • I support anyone who decries immoral behavior!

    @booker said:

    I support anyone who decries immoral behavior!

    settle down there, rush. just because you can't buy the rams doesn't mean you have to infiltrate our board.

  • I understand why Larry Johnson is not the future but as i see it J Lewis isnt doing anything but tap dancing around and lacks that once burst that he had. I see johnson as a older rb that still has some burst left. Yes your right he could be a distraction but yes he could be a positive also. I would say for the right price we could bring in LJ and draft a Good RB in the draft this year. Just for the record i was one of those guys who wanted shon green which was a steal in the third round. I like what i am seeing from Jahvid Best from Cal but i see bigger holes for the Browns so hope we keep stockpiling the picks cause we needem