Skip to content

NEW HEAD COACH

The Browns Board
25 19 3.4k
  • @alo said:

    He was under consideration for the Ravens' head coaching job, but Jerry Jones offered him more money to stay and be the heir apparent in Dallas. He's basically being paid like a head coach right now, and he must have thought he'd displace Bum's Son sometime in the next few years.

    As for the experience issue: yeah, it'd be great to have a second(or third)-time coach, but not at the expense of bringing in another Mangini.

    Ahh ... (I looked it up) Jason Garrett went to prep school at University School in Hunting Valley, Ohio, and was a letterman in football, basketball, and baseball. In football, as a senior, he won All-League honors as both a quarterback and safety. Jason Garrett graduated from University School in 1984. Garrett attended grade school at Saint Ann's which is located in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

    I believe I was thinking about a possible match for him in Denver as a possible replacement for Mike Shanahan. I thought I remember him being close to landing a head coaching job, but then hopped a plane and ran from the committment.

    My brother is a coach at University School ... great school, big bucks needed though.

    @atenears said:

    Ahh ... (I looked it up) Jason Garrett went to prep school at University School in Hunting Valley, Ohio, and was a letterman in football, basketball, and baseball. In football, as a senior, he won All-League honors as both a quarterback and safety. Jason Garrett graduated from University School in 1984. Garrett attended grade school at Saint Ann's which is located in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

    I believe I was thinking about a possible match for him in Denver as a possible replacement for Mike Shanahan. I thought I remember him being close to landing a head coaching job, but then hopped a plane and ran from the committment.

    My brother is a coach at University School ... great school, big bucks needed though.

    Most of the kids who go there are children of Doctors, lawyers and well to do business people.

  • Listen to DA press conference yesterday. He said he's learned more this year than he has his entire carrer. I doubt this teams suckage has to do with lack of coaching.

  • Bring Sam Rigitoni back 😛

  • For those of you who really dislike Mangini I feel bad for you because imho he will be here a long time. Maybe if the team wins a superbowl you can overlook the dislike for him, for just one day?

    Didn't Jimmy Johnson finish 1-15 his first season?

  • There is no magic wand to wave and make this team a top team in the league. IT IS GOING TO TAKE TIME!