If the Browns can get....
-
I would no doubt say ILB would be our #1 priority if bell doesn't work out. So Rey would get my first pick. Next to that, I would take Orakpo or Crabtree. With Cleveland's luck, I don't see beanie being able to stay healthy in our setting and I feel that Harrison should deserve a chance first to see if he could turn into an everydown back (although i doubt it)
-
\ said:
Chris Wells, RB, OSU, 6'1" 235Malcolm Jenkins, CB, OSU, 6'1" 201, 4.45 40
Michael Crabtree, WR, TT, 6'3" 214,
Vontae Davis, CB, Ill, 6' 204, 4.4 40
Michael Johnson, DE, GT, 6'7" 270, 4.65 40 (if we go 4-3)
Rey Maualuga, ILB, USC, 6'2" 260
Brian Orakpo, DE (OLB in 3-4), Tx, 6'4" 260, 4.6 40
Which one would you want?
Maualuga. Period. Andre Davis sucks. Unless we totally tank, I agree Orakpo will be gone. I'll admit I'm an OSU homer- what don't you like about James Laurinitis for the Browns?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login