Who thinks country music and football should NEVER mix?
-
Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?
Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?
I have read that the fans in TN are about as loud and rowdy as any in the league.
-
Country music and football "go together like peas and carrots." I am a fan of all music, but country mixes very well with football. Rap, hip/hop, R&B, blues, jazz, pop...they would not work well. Rock would be okay, but country fits it best!
-
Country music and football "go together like peas and carrots." I am a fan of all music, but country mixes very well with football. Rap, hip/hop, R&B, blues, jazz, pop...they would not work well. Rock would be okay, but country fits it best!
Country music and football "go together like peas and carrots." I am a fan of all music, but country mixes very well with football. Rap, hip/hop, R&B, blues, jazz, pop...they would not work well. Rock would be okay, but country fits it best!
this is what goes well... just make a variation of this theme and im happy, no country please. -
I won't say that country music in general is a poor fit; I will say that I'm completely sick of that "ready for some football" MNF song. So sick of it.
-
Country music is a poor fit with everything. Period. Sorry folks.
-
@jmb54 said:
That fat ugly guy is Hank Jr. , A real mans man, something a spoiled rotten kid who's parents are putting through college would know nothing about. Sings about songs that real men are made of. Not some sissy faggot screaming about suicide and making love to his drummer. Grow some nuts before you start talking about Hank.Now, now, there's no need to jump down people's throats.
-
imho, country music is the best.
I love to actually be able to know the words to the song, and have the words make sense.
Complete sentences are good.
Hey, if some of you all still want to rock all night long to "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog", I don't think that's wrong.
I just enjoy the story-telling, the verbal picture painting of emotions, joys and sorrows of life.
Besides, the screaming of epithets to the deafing roar of instruments just doesn't impress me.
And talking fast about killing somebody, doin drugs, or whatever the silly verbage is... to a giant, unnecessary beat
also doesn't impress me.
Not all country music is good. For the most part, it's generally the music I really enjoy.
Country music is the only music that makes me laugh.
So, don't mess with Texas, I love our Chevy 4 wheel drive truck with "mud on the tires", she thinks our tractor is sexy,
I like to check her for ticks, and the devil will go down to Georgia if you take Hank Williams Jr.'s "Are you ready for some football"
off the Monday night football intro.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login