Chiefs Release Larry Johnson
-
Build through the draft............how has that worked out for the browns and the Indians.
Browns have the same record they had after the friggin expansion draft.....10 years ago.
Mangini drafts Maclin or Clay Matthews 1st rd and Rey Rey 2nd I might believe you.......but we are dead in the water
Until the new coach/pressy and gm show up.
-
Unless Mangini wants Jamal Lewis not to retire, I dont see any reason. I would not draft another RBin the draft unless he is a stud. And we already have 3 unknowns in James Davis, Jerrome Harrison and Chris Jennings. Still wanna go thru the draft ?
-
Build through the draft............how has that worked out for the browns and the Indians.
Browns have the same record they had after the friggin expansion draft.....10 years ago.
Mangini drafts Maclin or Clay Matthews 1st rd and Rey Rey 2nd I might believe you.......but we are dead in the water
Until the new coach/pressy and gm show up.
Build through the draft............how has that worked out for the browns and the Indians.
Browns have the same record they had after the friggin expansion draft.....10 years ago.
Mangini drafts Maclin or Clay Matthews 1st rd and Rey Rey 2nd I might believe you.......but we are dead in the water
Until the new coach/pressy and gm show up.
I don't see how Maclin or Clay Matthews would have turned this team around. Even adding Rey, that's still leaving us with about 15 other trouble positions. There was no one man wonder that would have turned us around this season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login