Mangini To Annouce Starter on Wednesday
-
What if he starts Ratliff and totally screws with all of us? I mean, even though he's stated the he's not going to start Ratliff, he is the master of secrecy.
What if he starts Ratliff and totally screws with all of us? I mean, even though he's stated the he's not going to start Ratliff, he is the master of secrecy.
And he throws 3 TD's in a win. I don't know what I would do...
-
What if he starts Ratliff and totally screws with all of us? I mean, even though he's stated the he's not going to start Ratliff, he is the master of secrecy.
>> he is the master of secrecy.
He even keeps his own team in the dark. Probably doesn't even share the playbook.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login