Mangini Fires Back
-
But Lewis isn't alone. Apparently reporters as saying that have quietly confirmed Lewis' assessment that the practices are too hard
Any links???
Quietly confirmed??? Dude....I know you don't like the guy, and I am not wild about him to be honest, but don't just sit here and make stuff up if you are.....if not....provide a little back-up.
Not some message board crap....real confirmation. I would be interested to see it.
Any links???
Quietly confirmed??? Dude....I know you don't like the guy, and I am not wild about him to be honest, but don't just sit here and make stuff up if you are.....if not....provide a little back-up.
Not some message board crap....real confirmation. I would be interested to see it.
Thanks for saying that.
One of the (many) things I like of the Browns Board is the fact that most of the news that are reported here are confirmed with actual links.
Let's keep it like that!
(and thanks to JoeSixPat for posting the link)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login