Skip to content

MNF vs. ravens In-Game discussion

The Browns Board
203 24 8.2k
  • Bring in Ratliff. This offense was pathetic before, now imagine it without Cribbs 🤔

  • @reginabrownsfan said:

    Yeah we look like we actually have a decent D. I think that we will be using most of those 11 draft picks on O.

    To think, if we could get a decent CB to replace Brandon McDonald, and when D'Qwell Jackson gets healthy, we may actually have an NFL calibre defense. Maybe pick up Eric Berry or Ndamukong Suh, then go RT, WR, RB in the draft, we may be in position to start winning games. At this point, I don't see us beating Detroit, Kansas City or anybody on our schedule, for that matter.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    To think, if we could get a decent CB to replace Brandon McDonald, and when D'Qwell Jackson gets healthy, we may actually have an NFL calibre defense. Maybe pick up Eric Berry or Ndamukong Suh, then go RT, WR, RB in the draft, we may be in position to start winning games. At this point, I don't see us beating Detroit, Kansas City or anybody on our schedule, for that matter.

    I agree...

    anyone notice that the only Ravens TD scored on our defense was McDonald's fault? Getting burned as usual for big yardage....

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    To think, if we could get a decent CB to replace Brandon McDonald, and when D'Qwell Jackson gets healthy, we may actually have an NFL calibre defense. Maybe pick up Eric Berry or Ndamukong Suh, then go RT, WR, RB in the draft, we may be in position to start winning games. At this point, I don't see us beating Detroit, Kansas City or anybody on our schedule, for that matter.

    I agree...

    anyone notice that the only Ravens TD scored on our defense was McDonald's fault? Getting burned as usual for big yardage....

    shit said:

    I agree...

    anyone notice that the only Ravens TD scored on our defense was McDonald's fault? Getting burned as usual for big yardage....

    Yeah. I still keep thinking back to the Denver game where McDonald taunted Brandon Marshall before the play, and then Marshall burned him for six down the far sideline. McDonald has a gigantic ego, with minimal skills or speed to back it up. Essentially, he's a douchebag asshole, and he needs to rot in hell for eternity.