Skip to content

Cheap Shot EMEFFER

The Browns Board
45 22 4.3k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know the Browns did not play well at all last night, but in watching that last play, the fact is the hit that was laid on Cribbs was worst kind of CHEAP SHOT. Cribbs was completely out of the play, and the Ravens player came and gave him a blind shot forarm shiver to the neck and head. It is also highly possible that the play was already dead.

    Somewhere I heard that the guys name was Brandon McKinney? Well, that motherf**ker should not be allowed to make a living in the National Football League henceforth. Minimally, he should be suspended for the rest of this season.

    The son of a bitch should never be allowed to step foot into the City of Cleveland again.

    I am serious. That play was worse than the play that Jack Tatum laid on Darryl Stingley. At least there, Stingley had the ball and was facing Tatum who laid into him. Here, Cribbs was at that point a bystander on the play, and this asshole blind sided him.

    When I saw that I wanted to take a baseball bat to that c**ks**ker.

  • KosarfanK Kosarfan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Tend to agree. At that stage of teh game, even if he had the ball, play was under control, game was over.

    Local paper says Quinn cheapshotted Suggs ? Watched whole game, how'd I miss that ?? Is this true ?

    Possible fine for Quinn for cheap shot to Suggs ?

  • Tend to agree. At that stage of teh game, even if he had the ball, play was under control, game was over.

    Local paper says Quinn cheapshotted Suggs ? Watched whole game, how'd I miss that ?? Is this true ?

    Possible fine for Quinn for cheap shot to Suggs ?

    S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @kosarfan said:

    Tend to agree. At that stage of teh game, even if he had the ball, play was under control, game was over.

    Local paper says Quinn cheapshotted Suggs ? Watched whole game, how'd I miss that ?? Is this true ?

    Possible fine for Quinn for cheap shot to Suggs ?

    He was just trying to make a tackle after another INT. Suggs was in the way and BQ cut his knees. Low block/tackle attempt, but not dirty.

  • @kosarfan said:

    Tend to agree. At that stage of teh game, even if he had the ball, play was under control, game was over.

    Local paper says Quinn cheapshotted Suggs ? Watched whole game, how'd I miss that ?? Is this true ?

    Possible fine for Quinn for cheap shot to Suggs ?

    He was just trying to make a tackle after another INT. Suggs was in the way and BQ cut his knees. Low block/tackle attempt, but not dirty.

    D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @squintz said:

    He was just trying to make a tackle after another INT. Suggs was in the way and BQ cut his knees. Low block/tackle attempt, but not dirty.

    Quinn was aiming for the knees. No shit, dude. Read the article on bleacher report.

    bradyquinn

  • @squintz said:

    He was just trying to make a tackle after another INT. Suggs was in the way and BQ cut his knees. Low block/tackle attempt, but not dirty.

    Quinn was aiming for the knees. No shit, dude. Read the article on bleacher report.

    bradyquinn

    E Earl34 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @dawgpound3 said:

    Quinn was aiming for the knees. No shit, dude. Read the article on bleacher report.

    bradyquinn

    It didn't seem clean to me. He hit the guy at the knees from the side. Plenty of QBs have been fined for less.

  • @squintz said:

    He was just trying to make a tackle after another INT. Suggs was in the way and BQ cut his knees. Low block/tackle attempt, but not dirty.

    Quinn was aiming for the knees. No shit, dude. Read the article on bleacher report.

    bradyquinn

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @dawgpound3 said:

    Quinn was aiming for the knees. No shit, dude. Read the article on bleacher report.

    bradyquinn

    I didn't see the shot Quinn made, but for this putz to say that the hit on Cribbs was "clean" means that this reporter has shit for brains, and apparently has shit covering his eyeballs as well.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Least we now know we couldnt even get a warm cup of piss for Anderson or Quinn

  • BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Anyone have a link to the hit on Cribbs ?

    I missed it

  • R RPrepublic wrote on last edited by RPrepublic
    #9
  • L lambdo wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I don't think it was that cheap..looks like he just ran into him persuing the play.

  • @dawgpound3 said:

    Quinn was aiming for the knees. No shit, dude. Read the article on bleacher report.

    bradyquinn

    I didn't see the shot Quinn made, but for this putz to say that the hit on Cribbs was "clean" means that this reporter has shit for brains, and apparently has shit covering his eyeballs as well.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    I didn't see the shot Quinn made, but for this putz to say that the hit on Cribbs was "clean" means that this reporter has shit for brains, and apparently has shit covering his eyeballs as well.

    They aren't reporters...they are fans who post on that site...there may be some regulation, but by and large is a fan blog site.

  • I don't think it was that cheap..looks like he just ran into him persuing the play.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @lambdo said:

    I don't think it was that cheap..looks like he just ran into him persuing the play.

    I agree...it wasn't a cheap shot

  • E Ebenezer wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I don't think I've seen anyone on this forum mention that that last drive should NEVER HAD HAPPENED.

    Know why?

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...for-the-browns/

    Because the Browns somehow managed to get a 4th timeout. Really. 4 timeouts. How does that happen?

    So, I guess the Browns weren't the only dullards in Cleveland last night. The refs messed up, too. Mangini has to take some blame there, too I guess. He should be keeping track of his timeouts and should have never called a 4th one for the refs to even let slide by. The fool or the fool who follows him type of thing.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #14

    It was mentioned somewhere, but thanks for the reminder.

  • It was mentioned somewhere, but thanks for the reminder.

    E Ebenezer wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @ballpeen said:

    It was mentioned somewhere, but thanks for the reminder.

    No prob 🙂

    The more I think about it, that must have been Manginis gameplan all along. He was trying to make the refs fall asleep so he could win with the trickery.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I don't think the guy was innocently just in pursuit, but I don't believe it was a cheap shot. He was within his rights to at least make contact with Cribbs, after all, it could have been a fake pitch to Royal. But he didn't need to use a forearm. It's football, if a player runs across my face, I'm going to hit him no matter where he is looking. But I'm not going to put a forearm into his neck, I'll leave that to Hines Ward.

  • I don't think it was that cheap..looks like he just ran into him persuing the play.

    D dawg08 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @lambdo said:

    I don't think it was that cheap..looks like he just ran into him persuing the play.

    Look at it again. That's the first replay of that play I have seen and it was a cheap shot. He threw a forearm right to his head. If there is no questioning or league fine for that hit then Mangenious better bitch to the league about it!!

  • D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Sounds like it was written by a dirty bird or steeler fan

  • @lambdo said:

    I don't think it was that cheap..looks like he just ran into him persuing the play.

    Look at it again. That's the first replay of that play I have seen and it was a cheap shot. He threw a forearm right to his head. If there is no questioning or league fine for that hit then Mangenious better bitch to the league about it!!

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @dawg08 said:

    Look at it again. That's the first replay of that play I have seen and it was a cheap shot. He threw a forearm right to his head. If there is no questioning or league fine for that hit then Mangenious better bitch to the league about it!!

    Go look at film from the 50's, 60's, and 70's....people got hit in the head all the time.....no cheap shot IMO from this long time follower....

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Check out Hardy Brown....a 50's player...he would knock you block off..

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-...ers-Hardy-Brown