Skip to content

Give Quinn A Chance

The Browns Board
49 29 3.5k
  • @ballpeen said:

    Maybe we should start a 'Offical Excuse" thread for the qb and pin it to the top of the board.

    I think the meteor shower Monday night distracted our qb.

    Personally, I think we should start a "Let's just pin the blame on one person because we're all football geniuses" thread, and stick that at the top of the board.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Personally, I think we should start a "Let's just pin the blame on one person because we're all football geniuses" thread, and stick that at the top of the board.

    Naaa...mostly because only some of us are football geniuses. The others are football dummies. 😉

  • But Im more than a football geniuses. Im a all around geniuses. I know everything about nothing. 😁

  • Quinn will have his chance and I do agree with you with a couple of qualifiers. Quinn needs to prove to the staff he can accurately throw the ball on out routes and down the field. Even if he doesn't do it in games he needs to show this ability in practice, in good and bad weather. The receivers might not be open during the game but there has to be a reason that they have never thrown an out route with Quinn at QB, at least I haven't seen one. I would seriously have a practice in cold/snowy conditions to test him.

  • hahaha wow it feels good being right. now shut you mouths and enjoy quinns development.

  • Gut feeling tells me this game against the Lions was the best Quinn will ever have, and the outcome will scar him for life. He's tainted goods now.

  • Gut feeling tells me this game against the Lions was the best Quinn will ever have, and the outcome will scar him for life. He's tainted goods now.

    @ebenezer said:

    Gut feeling tells me this game against the Lions was the best Quinn will ever have, and the outcome will scar him for life. He's tainted goods now.

    So now we can trade him and get a decent draft pick? DA can start the rest of the season:-) <deep sarcasm>

  • franchise record with 24 first quarter points!

  • Against the second worst defense in the league.

  • Against the second worst defense in the league.

    @bjh2130 said:

    Against the second worst defense in the league.

    franchise record means every quaterback ever to play in cleveland i forgot though no other qb ever played a bad team. you know football so well. you say you're a football fan but secretly love americas next top model.