Bruce Arians
-
Sorry to bust your bubble Batman. I know you want to believe that the STEELERS offense is so bad with Arians. We have done very well with him as our OC and won not only the division multiple times but also a SB.
Right now the STEELERS offense is ranked 5th in yards per play. 7th in passing yards per play. 4th in first down percentage.
The STEELERS are still ranked 5th overall in the NFL because we not only have a strong defense but a very good offense. Offensive scoring has been one of our least problems this season.
What are you going to be doing while Arians and the STEELERS are in the playoffs again? Whine and moan and blame Arians when Ben, the offensive line, the WRs, and special teams are xxxxing up like in the past game? But it is not Arians fault we lost that game. A team is not a single entity and Arians is a strong part of the STEELERS. Now our O-line and special teams coach.... call em out. They need a whippin.
That website was made the year we hired Arians. It's stupid. Arians is a decent OC. Better than what we had under Cowher.
-
I still don't understand why this is being talked about on a Browns forum. I know he used to coach for us, but the past is past and the future is now.
-
I still don't understand why this is being talked about on a Browns forum. I know he used to coach for us, but the past is past and the future is now.
I still don't understand why this is being talked about on a Browns forum. I know he used to coach for us, but the past is past and the future is now.
I agree with you. But I saw the thread and went with it.
-
I wanted to know what the Browns fans thought of Arians as their OC is why I started the thread. I respect your opinion about Arians but, I believe we win despite him and would be better without him. In Cowhers era of coaching we didn't have the weapons or the now developed talent that Tomlin has.
Tomlin/Arians = a more mature Santonio Holmes, along with Washington and Ben. Washington is gone and we've gotten better with Wallace along with Ward having a great season. All that we have and Arians can't get his crew to put up points. Our defense was just as good last season or better than Cowher ever fielded and they put our offense in some sweet spots and got them out of a lot of messes last season.
I see that our offense has improved from last year or at least, that is how I see it. With their improvement, we still couldn't win against the Bengals or the Bears. Our defense and special teams have blinked on a couple of plays in those games but with all the offensive weapons we have now, we couldn't score a touchdown here and there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login