Skip to content

Browns will win Today against the Bengals

The Browns Board
26 15 2.3k
  • ? berniesipe wrote on last edited by
    #21

    The clowns are behind by two scores in the fourth qtr. and quinn is throwing two yard passes. How embarrassing is that. When they move the team this time the fans should insist they take the browns name and history too!

  • ? berniesipe wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Detroit's defense must really suck 🙂

  • Detroit's defense must really suck 🙂

    K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #23

    berniesipe said:

    Detroit's defense must really suck 🙂

    Talent wise the Browns and Lions are on the same level. It's that simple.

  • ? berniesipe wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Did the browns defensive cord., Ryan swallow a watermelon whole? or is he heavy with child?

  • P professor_g wrote on last edited by
    #25

    After the game today I had a moment where I wondered: maybe I actually hate football. That game completely sucked. It was boring to watch and *at the very same time* it made me really nervous. No fun at all.

  • Last week we were coming off Monday Night Football and a little petered. Today we show that taking these wannabe's to OT wasn't a fluke.

    Shake the savings jar clean, bet the kids lunch money ... this ones in the bucket.

    So warm here I sat out under the moon in a wife beater ... Marko you'll be fine next weekend.

    S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @atenears said:

    Last week we were coming off Monday Night Football and a little petered. Today we show that taking these wannabe's to OT wasn't a fluke.

    Shake the savings jar clean, bet the kids lunch money ... this ones in the bucket.

    So warm here I sat out under the moon in a wife beater ... Marko you'll be fine next weekend.

    How many trap games are there in a season? Seems like I see this posted all too frequently. I guess we need to build a better trap.. it's not working.